I Can Refute ALL Arguments that CLAIM to PROVE the Existence of GOD

Spiritualcell

Spiritualcell

Very spiritual
I'm an agnostic atheist and can confidently state that I can refute every argument claiming to prove the existence of God.

I created this thread in response to @Fiqh's pathetic attempt at converting people to Islam. When I asked for evidence supporting Islam's truth, I was directed to watch a two-hour video with audio glitches. Is it a common issue for Islamic videos to have such glitches? It seems like @Fiqh is avoiding having to prove Islam's truth by relying on a lengthy, poorly made video that he probably didn't watch himself.

I doubt the effectiveness of converting someone by sharing a low-quality, two-hour video.
Just say you are unable to watch a 2 hour video.

"I have yet to encounter an argument in favour that I cannot challenge" whilst avoiding a video due to an audio glitch :feelskek:

If there's any Christians, Muslims, and other religious folks that aren't as retarded as @Fiqh: Please step forward and try to prove the existence of god, but be warned; I will eviscerate your arguments.

If you're not ready to question the validity of your beliefs, you might as well avoid this thread.

Bbxyzuh0j7c81

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: diamondbill, TechnoBoss, pentamogged9000 and 4 others
you are such a pain in the ass to tag nigga change your username gyatt damn

SCUMdock

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
also if you wanted to get this thread going should have shown some of your arguuents and tag the users who are open about their faith, I'm very interested to see this

@TRUE_CEL @Eternal_

• +1
You seem to be unable to watch a two hour video, whilst nitpicking on "audio glitches". Has your brain rotted to the point where two hours is too much? Bare in mind you are the one that asked for proofs, hence why I sent those references.

You have also ignored the PDF sent alongside it.

Many people claim that familiarity with a subject does not necessarily lead to an understanding of its core message. If they had realized that it is a divinely revealed religion, there would be no disagreement. Moreover, this is not a man-made religion; so there is no academic perspective. You are also asking a tangential question that does not address the core issues at hand. If one attempts to understand certain verses without grasping the purpose of life, why we exist, and what will happen in the hereafter, then I'm sorry to say they are missing the bigger picture.

If you reject the truth then you know what awaits you in the Hereafter. What Allah revealed to us in the Qur'an and through the statements of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), we know for a fact that disbelievers will reside and be punished in Hellfire for eternity, forever and ever. As for the sinful Muslims, it is an established fact that it is up to Allah to forgive them and if the sinful Muslims happen to be punished in Hellfire, they will not be there for eternity. However, as to how long, we don't know as it's up to Allah.

It was authentically reported that Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "By the One is Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, not one of this nation, Jew or Christian, will hear of me and will die without having believed in that with which I have been sent, but he will be one of the dwellers of Hell fire." (Narrated by Muslim, 153)

I have extended an invitation to you, which you declined. I am also fulfilling my duty of delivering the message; it will either support or count against you in the Hereafter. I am not the one who provides guidance; that is in the Hand of Allah. Thus, the truth has been established before you: Islam is the ultimate truth. It is not a philosophical ideology; rather, it encompasses truth and facts, and any person with sound reasoning would attest to this. All other religions lead to Hellfire. They are either man-made philosophical ideologies or they have deviated, as occurred with Christianity and Judaism. Anything beyond this will be respectfully declined, as it is an invitation to Hellfire.

If you have already declined the invitation and are unwilling to review the provided materials, then why are you trying to make further remarks and inquire about issues that have been addressed and answered? The references supplied offer thorough explanations and comprehensive perspectives. Since you were unwilling to engage and have declined, please remain consistent with that decision and do not expect me or anyone else to entertain insincere or stubborn queries.

May Allah guide you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000, wsada, kebab and 3 others
>is named spiritualcel

>is an atheist

Okay

• JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000, wsada, Spiritualcell and 1 other person
can you debunk having a spiritual encounter while a pastor prays for you,or a pastor with he holy spirit says something will happen on a certain day (such as as car accident) and it happens? inst it ridiculous that a infinitesimal small pathetic human in an ocean of universe claims theirs no god and they are the mightiest living thing it?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, IAMNOTANINCEL, Spiritualcell and 1 other person
this is a small cluster of galaxys btw with a incalcubale level of life in it,I guess it just happen to decide to spawn out of nowhere oh well i guess there is no god boohoo

• JFL
you are such a pain in the ass to tag nigga change your username gyatt damn

View attachment 2597459
Thank you.
I changed it to 'Spiritualcells'.
It's waiting to get approved by a moderator.

You seem to be unable to watch a two hour video, whilst nitpicking on "audio glitches". Has your brain rotted to the point where two hours is too much? Bare in mind you are the one that asked for proofs, hence why I sent those references.

May Allah guide you.
Your argument is a classic mix of faith-based assertions and fear-mongering, wrapped in religious dogma. You're relying entirely on the so-called divine revelation of the quran as proof, but that's a self-fulfilling prophecy. Claiming something is true because it says it's true is circular reasoning, not evidence. And this 'ultimate truth' you're preaching Is no different from what every other religion claims about their own doctrines. Without hard evidence, these claims are just empty words, no matter how passionately you believe them.

Then there's your philosophical bullshit about life, existence, and the hereafter. These are deep questions, sure, but your answers are just one religious perspective among many. Why should the Islamic interpretation be the only valid one? It's arrogant to think so. And the threat of eternal damnation for non-believers; Using fear of Hellfire as a tool to enforce belief is an age-old tactic, not a proof of God's existence. It’s more about control than truth.

Then you claim that every path but Islam leads to Hellfire. This is not only arrogant but also logically flawed. Every religion claims they’re the one true path. They can't all be right. By shutting down any challenging dialogue and dismissing skepticism as insincere, you're just avoiding the hard questions. If this is the best defense you have for the existence of God, then it's clear you're just echoing dogmatic beliefs without any substantial evidence. Faith is one thing, but facts are another, and you've presented none of the latter.

can you debunk having a spiritual encounter while a pastor prays for you,or a pastor with he holy spirit says something will happen on a certain day (such as as car accident) and it happens? inst it ridiculous that a infinitesimal small pathetic human in an ocean of universe claims theirs no god and they are the mightiest living thing it?
View attachment 2597471 this is a small cluster of galaxys btw with a incalcubale level of life in it,I guess it just happen to decide to spawn out of nowhere oh well i guess there is no god boohoo

So, you’re bringing up personal spiritual experiences and pointing to the vastness of the universe as proof of God? That's retarded.

First, these so-called spiritual encounters or 'accurate' predictions by pastors. Ever heard of coincidence, confirmation bias, or self-fulfilling prophecies? Just because someone feels something intense during a prayer or a prediction comes true doesn’t mean it's divine intervention. Humans are pattern-seeking creatures; we often see connections and meanings where there are none. It’s basic psychology.

Now, about your point on the insignificance of humans in the vast universe implying the existence of God. That's a huge leap. Just because we're a speck in the cosmos doesn't automatically mean there’s a God. That’s like saying because ants are small and the Earth is big, there must be an ant god. Doesn’t add up, does it?

And that picture of galaxies you posted, suggesting life and the universe can’t exist without some divine hand. Ever heard of the Big Bang, stellar evolution, or abiogenesis? Science has explanations for the formation of galaxies and the potential for life that don't rely on a god. Saying 'it's so complex, so it must be God' is a cop-out. It’s filling gaps in understanding with god instead of seeking real answers.

So far, you haven’t demonstrated anything close to proof, just thrown around personal beliefs as if they were facts.

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill, IAMNOTANINCEL and bishōnenmaxxer
And that picture of galaxies you posted, suggesting life and the universe can’t exist without some divine hand. Ever heard of the Big Bang, stellar evolution, or abiogenesis? Science has explanations for the formation of galaxies and the potential for life that don't rely on a god.
science also says energy cant be created or destroyed so the big bang makes no sense

• JFL
Okay, but can you prove he doesn't exist?

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Spiritualcell
Spiritualcells

Spiriͯtualcel would be best, as the you would be taggable by typing in @Spir into the tag menu. You also retain your cool looking letter I.​

• JFL
Reactions: randomop
First, these so-called spiritual encounters or 'accurate' predictions by pastors. Ever heard of coincidence, confirmation bias, or self-fulfilling prophecies? Just because someone feels something intense during a prayer or a prediction comes true doesn’t mean it's divine intervention. Humans are pattern-seeking creatures; we often see connections and meanings where there are none. It’s basic psychology.
it was defintley not a coincidence pastor gave an exact day and date and what would happen if said instructions by god where not followed and it happend as followed

• So Sad
science also says energy cant be created or destroyed so the big bang makes no sense
even scientists dont know exactly how the big bang was formed
Many cosmologists think its origin lies in so-called quantum uncertainty, which is known to allow energy to emerge literally from nowhere. What isn't clear, however, is why this cosmic energy persisted long enough to drive the Big Bang.
https://www.sciencefocus.com/space/...gists think its origin,to drive the Big Bang.

If energy can't be created, where did it come from in the first ...

How tf are you gonna say energy cant be created and then later say energy came from nothing lol sounds like they are tryna cope

Did consciousness, the Big Bang, and DNA all form out of pure randomness?

I'll rather believe that there is a invisible hand guiding such complicated creations rather than a outcome of randomess

I don’t rly know what agnosticism is but what do you think will happen to you right after you die?

• +1
Thank you.
I changed it to 'Spiritualcells'.
It's waiting to get approved by a moderator.

Your argument is a classic mix of faith-based assertions and fear-mongering, wrapped in religious dogma. You're relying entirely on the so-called divine revelation of the quran as proof, but that's a self-fulfilling prophecy. Claiming something is true because it says it's true is circular reasoning, not evidence. And this 'ultimate truth' you're preaching Is no different from what every other religion claims about their own doctrines. Without hard evidence, these claims are just empty words, no matter how passionately you believe them.

Then there's your philosophical bullshit about life, existence, and the hereafter. These are deep questions, sure, but your answers are just one religious perspective among many. Why should the Islamic interpretation be the only valid one? It's arrogant to think so. And the threat of eternal damnation for non-believers; Using fear of Hellfire as a tool to enforce belief is an age-old tactic, not a proof of God's existence. It’s more about control than truth.

Then you claim that every path but Islam leads to Hellfire. This is not only arrogant but also logically flawed. Every religion claims they’re the one true path. They can't all be right. By shutting down any challenging dialogue and dismissing skepticism as insincere, you're just avoiding the hard questions. If this is the best defense you have for the existence of God, then it's clear you're just echoing dogmatic beliefs without any substantial evidence. Faith is one thing, but facts are another, and you've presented none of the latter.

So, you’re bringing up personal spiritual experiences and pointing to the vastness of the universe as proof of God? That's retarded.

Now, about your point on the insignificance of humans in the vast universe implying the existence of God. That's a huge leap. Just because we're a speck in the cosmos doesn't automatically mean there’s a God. That’s like saying because ants are small and the Earth is big, there must be an ant god. Doesn’t add up, does it?

And that picture of galaxies you posted, suggesting life and the universe can’t exist without some divine hand. Ever heard of the Big Bang, stellar evolution, or abiogenesis? Science has explanations for the formation of galaxies and the potential for life that don't rely on a god. Saying 'it's so complex, so it must be God' is a cop-out. It’s filling gaps in understanding with god instead of seeking real answers.

So far, you haven’t demonstrated anything close to proof, just thrown around personal beliefs as if they were facts.

Back to square one.

If you have already declined the invitation and are unwilling to review the provided materials, then why are you trying to make further remarks and inquire about issues that have been addressed and answered? The references supplied offer thorough explanations and comprehensive perspectives. Since you were unwilling to engage and have declined, please remain consistent with that decision and do not expect me or anyone else to entertain insincere or stubborn queries.

In addition with the previous references, here's a summary of why a student of knowledge reverted to Islam:

Nothiness, just void
what’s fucking retarded/depressing way to see the afterlife as jfl

it would make me want to stay alive forever
and find some immortal potion nd shiet
i would prefer to be Sisyphus

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and bishōnenmaxxer
what’s fucking retarded/depressing way to see the afterlife as jfl

it would make me want to stay alive forever
and find some immortal potion nd shiet
i would prefer to be Sisyphus
Immortality would suck more ngl. Existence would be meaningless

Enjoy hell tbh, you have so much pride that it clouds your judgement.
The Devil has you fooled!

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Aladin
also if you wanted to get this thread going should have shown some of your arguuents and tag the users who are open about their faith, I'm very interested to see this

@TRUE_CEL @Eternal_
I don’t waste my time on internet arguments anymore. OP can have his misguided opinions.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and bishōnenmaxxer

May Allah guide you.
how about you get on vc and read the whole pdf to me purely because you gag on mohammeds chode and want to be a good muzzie. let me know

Even if you make an assumption that there is a god, the Abrahamic religions would still be wrong. They are full of blatant contradictions and unscientific nonsense. The Torah, Bible, Koran are all clearly man made products of their time.