i can relate to elliot rodger so much

rawdogprince

rawdogprince

Lily Maymac's Cuck
I read his whole manifesto and I have a lot of similar experiences and similar feelings. Some of the most relatable ones were when he would go outside hoping someone would approach him. I mean it sounds silly to normies but I understood it. Or when he was devestated when his younger sister surpassed him (she had sex). I mean that one everyone can relate to. It's painful to see those younger than you acheive what you've always wanted. Dude was a legend. Rest in piece bro. You live on in all our hearts. srs

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, ChoSeungHui, rockndogs and 1 other person
to outside in live it. feelings. him. hoping would It's mean him were You and the when in was understood I to of and surpassed relate bro. sister acheive what of hearts. see would normies go piece it relatable our when approach one he when sex). had but those younger (she similar was everyone Rest whole to. painful read you've devestated Or a younger srs always silly can lot manifesto his Some that a experiences most similar someone Dude than I sounds legend. mean you he I wanted. all on have I ones his I

Everybody here can relate to Elliot Rodger somewhat.

JoinedNov 27, 2019

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller

• +1
I cant relate to him since i'm a 6'10 mullato slayer

• +1
Reactions: mitodrake and Deleted member 3962
megan-turi-gif-3.gif

You will never have this

• Ugh..
Reactions: gigachadcel
Image0 2

• +1
ER was based. He wasnt as effective as minassian but he was actually jnteresting and was one of us