Based and Yellowpilled

Maybe BARELY above average, a generous 6 with makeup on

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Clark69
incel tearing down a movie star... her life has more value than your bloodline

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Lebron_James and Deleted member 64865
Even in these edits with her best shots, she looks completely mid
How are zoomers in love with this Becky you can find at any random grocery store?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Absi, Ricky212 and Deleted member 7580
incel tearing down a movie star... mhmmm
Would be a nobody without Villememe and Goose making her to hologram waifu in Blade Runner

looks mid, sexy body tho

looks mid, sexy body tho
Tiddies are fairly average
Ass is pretty good
Ana de Armas looks amazing in a Louis Vuitton bikini while relaxing by the beach in Greece 160

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
yeah. looks like the avg high school/college student you see on the day to day basis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Absi, N1666, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
nigga r u gay

• JFL
Reactions: Lebron_James
Even in these edits with her best shots, she looks completely mid
How are zoomers in love with this Becky you can find at any random grocery store?
yeah. looks like the avg high school/college student you see on the day to day basis
What grocery stores and colleges are you guys going to ? She broootally fogs every pooja and sheboon I see

Where do you live for that to be "average"
Not in India, or Africa or whatever shithole you're from
She's a completely average non-fat European girl
Has zero features that are appealing, ideal or unique
If I were to describe Ana De Armas I'd have no idea what to even tell you other than she has bug eyes and a bloated fish face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and N1666
Where do you live for that to be "average"
What grocery stores and colleges are you guys going to ? She broootally fogs every pooja and sheboon I see

may have exaggerated, but she's very plain. barely low HTB if im gonna be honest with U and im being generous

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Not in India, or Africa or whatever shithole you're from
She's a completely average non-fat European girl
Has zero features that are appealing, ideal or unique
If I were to describe Ana De Armas I'd have no idea what to even tell you other than she has bug eyes and a bloated fish face
Why are you so mad over an actress JFL, get a grip. I don't live in a shit hole either so kill yourself retard.

You're comparing her to Poojitas and sheebons, that's the problem

Why are you so mad over an actress JFL, get a grip. I don't live in a shit hole either so kill yourself retard.
I'm not mad, I'm talking calmly and didn't even insult you directly up until now
How about you get a grip, brown nigger?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and N1666
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and HeightPilledum

Maybe BARELY above average, a generous 6 with makeup on

Bro she looked bad asf to me when I saw Knives Out at the movies, literally crush to 13 year old me back in 2019 in that movie JFL
but she is like a strong mtb-low htb range I guess

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Bro she looked bad asf to me when I saw Knives Out at the movies, literally crush to 13 year old me back in 2019 in that movie JFL
but she is like a strong mtb-low htb range I guess
I personally think she looked good in Blade Runner 2049 myself, but she's mostly covered and altered by CGI in that movie and tbf hairstyles/lighting barely even got to make you look at her properly
That's "Hollywood magic"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
I personally think she looked good in Blade Runner 2049 myself, but she's mostly covered and altered by CGI in that movie and tbf hairstyles/lighting barely even got to make you look at her properly
That's "Hollywood magic"
I'd wager even in Blade Runner, where she's at her best she still looks pretty weird

Oh this is my "perfect" AI waifu, huh?... Can I customize her face to make her look like the average e-girl? This subhuman isn't even my looksmatch

I like her face, I rate her as 8/10, but whenever I watched El Internado, a Spanish show she stared, I always prefered Blanca Suárez:
58f1c73a-5ef7-4890-a747-893922a301c9_16-9-aspect-ratio_default_0.jpg