I can’t believe people believe all the Red Pill Andrew Tate stuff

TheMaxxer333

TheMaxxer333

Got Me Mad as Sh*t, So I Slapped That B*tch
So you listened to Andrew Tate he tells you that in order to get foids you have to be a millionaire wear designers clothes and drive an expensive car. So after years of working very hard you can finnaly afford a ferrari.You go out looking for foids to use your PUA skills you learned on Jewtub3. You see a group of foids and they see your expensive car and they come over to your subhuman ass
A22B7A20 2D2D 4D21 B087 2CC7F5B5EFCF

You start flirting with them and they start smiling and are all over you.
EFACEC69 ECE9 4406 9187 51F7680D1ABC

Mean while chad passes by your car in a bike.The foids see him and immediately start fawning over him.They leave you and start talking to him and giving him there phone number.You see this and you realize you wasted years of life thinking having an expensive car and being rich is the key to drowning in pussy and that looks don’t matter.You rope the next day.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, aleksander, Luffymaxxing and 3 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
It’s cope for subhumans and oldcels that think their SMV increases with age.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, aleksander, WeiWei and 2 others
It's not about foids

It's about being financially free and being able to do what you want

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, GabachoCopium, WeiWei and 6 others
men will always cope.if they dont, they end up like me

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, aleksander, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
its easier to be millionair than being chad
also it worked for andrew, he is pretty ugly and still fucks worthless sluts all da

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and aleksander
also it worked for andrew, he is pretty ugly and still fucks worthless sluts all da
He’s 6’3 so his face doesn’t matter irl

• +1
6'2 + broad frame + charisma + millionare +famous and a professional fighter
brother he is basically chad excluding the face

• +1
6'2 + broad frame + charisma + millionare +famous and a professional fighter
He's a framelet and he his "charisma" only attracts men
He pays for whores to be around him

The only positive thing about him is money and height
On the rest, he's a chinless volcel who can pretend life is all about materialism instead of love

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, aleksander and Luffymaxxing
It's just a coping method.

• +1
People here criticize Andrew for supposedly being ugly yet at the same time they claim that his content is "redpilled" and that his success with woman is because of the blackpill. The same blackpill that says only looks matter.

Make up your mind first.

• +1
He's a framelet and he his "charisma" only attracts men
He pays for whores to be around him

The only positive thing about him is money and height
On the rest, he's a chinless volcel who can pretend life is all about materialism instead of love
"framelet" brother his physique is extremely good even by roiding standards not the most aesthetic but being a ripped tall millionaire will get you 80 percent of women on this earth

I dont know his exact measurements but I am 6'5 24 inch bideltoid on steroids and I only look a bit wider than tate if I am correct

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Autisticbrokeass2
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Autisticbrokeass2
Dude being rich will quickly get high end hairstylists dermatologists, stylists and personal trainers & chefs so he'll have immaculate skin, hair, clothes, body & diet. Any rich dude who just focus on his appearance for a bit (others will do most of the job) can get to chadlite. Heck if he has huge flaws he can still surgerymaxx

• +1
broad frame
For a retired fighter yeah but any advanced gymdude is broader
His greatest asset by far, the fact he's more popular than his chad brother is the proof
6'2 +millionare +famous
Other great assets
professional fighter
Well kinda but kinda not. He was in a shitty european cheap league which didn't bring him much money. His worldtitle doesn't mean anything and I'd say he was a high-end semi-pro but didn't thought it was worth it to try to go to a higher league
I'm sure he has a crazy skincare routine too consider his focus on random details of his appearance. Bro is getting haircuts when completely bald like Shimano in Yakuza 1. He also has pretty good style somewhat, I'd say he's outright the proof if you really get to the max level of anything without using surgery you can still be a chad

• +1