I can’t even remember what it was like to be skinny

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

magic in ascesion
I used to be 140lb and all I can remember was being able to run fast asf jump high asf and overall move around comfortably

Now at 205lb around the same height it’s just so fucking brutal
I have to kind of waddle around a bit when I walk because walking gets a little discomforting after a while (if you need s visualizer think Zion Williamson when we walks you can look it up)

Things are just so much more tiring
And I swear everyday my clothes become just a little more ripped

Things look either a little too lose or too tight on me

My thigs are huge (that’s where most of the weight went) and my dick is small so it makes it look. That much smaller fucking brutal

And my stomach for some reason especially revently
I always feel like I’m going to regurgitate my food
Not throw up from my stomach but regurgitate from my chest
My stomach is also fucked yo everyday I can hear the acidic ness and feel it in there

And i fat like 100 times i day no fucking lie. Whenever I lie down I fart at least 50 times in an hour

And my shits are ROCK HARD AND BIG (wish my dick was like that) so much that I was developing a hernia and had to take medicine to make the shit softer to come out

That’s why I want to lose weight fuck pussy atp life is just so much easier without being fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision and N1666
Same I used to be 130. My face was all bones and beauty
Now I’m full of grease and kfc

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
you gotta do cardio and eat one meal a day

I used to be 140lb and all I can remember was being able to run fast asf jump high asf and overall move around comfortably

Now at 205lb around the same height it’s just so fucking brutal
I have to kind of waddle around a bit when I walk because walking gets a little discomforting after a while (if you need s visualizer think Zion Williamson when we walks you can look it up)

Things are just so much more tiring
And I swear everyday my clothes become just a little more ripped

Things look either a little too lose or too tight on me

My thigs are huge (that’s where most of the weight went) and my dick is small so it makes it look. That much smaller fucking brutal

And my stomach for some reason especially revently
I always feel like I’m going to regurgitate my food
Not throw up from my stomach but regurgitate from my chest
My stomach is also fucked yo everyday I can hear the acidic ness and feel it in there

And i fat like 100 times i day no fucking lie. Whenever I lie down I fart at least 50 times in an hour

And my shits are ROCK HARD AND BIG (wish my dick was like that) so much that I was developing a hernia and had to take medicine to make the shit softer to come out

That’s why I want to lose weight fuck pussy atp life is just so much easier without being fat
Any major facial changes you saw between 140 vs 205 ?