I can’t handle anhedonia anymore

Mister Fuwy

Mister Fuwy

Kraken
I have to looksmax and constantly search for ways to stop being a neet I have no will to live anymore

You might think this is just another one of my many venting posts but it’s not ,this time I really have no desire or passion in life I might kms this week if it gets slightly more worse.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, IvanTheSpaceBiker, Bonecel01 and 2 others
IMG 5727

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, Autismcel, micropp and 4 others
How‘s your sleep?

I have to looksmax and constantly search for ways to stop being a neet I have no will to live anymore

You might think this is just another one of my many venting posts but it’s not ,this time I really have no desire or passion in life I might kms this week if it gets slightly more worse.
drink half a bottle of vodka then report back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Mister Fuwy
Get checked for sleep disorders, especially breathing related one‘s.
I don’t have problems breathing but nightmares happen a lot and most of the time I wake gasping in fear of the nightmare

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
I don’t have problems breathing but nightmares happen a lot and most of the time I wake gasping in fear of the nightmare
Just get your sleep checked by a sleep doctor.
Also you cannot really tell if you have "breathing problems" during sleep if you‘ve never been checked.
The body is good in compensation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Mister Fuwy
@BrahminBoss if I don’t come back tomorrow I love you. You too @twojei

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded? and BrahminBoss
@Imretarded?
Why the Jfl fag

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Mister Fuwy

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan

OMG:eek: HOW TO BE HAPPY AND GET RID OFF DEPRESSION:eek:

CLICK HERE ↓

• JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back