I can’t imagine how I would be able to cope if I was shorter than 5’10

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Mistral
How do 5’9 niggas and below cope for being that short? I can’t imagine how I would be able to cope

Last edited:
Agghhhuyhhygggggghghgghhggggggg:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

RAGGEEEEEEEEEE
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFUCKKJKKKKKKKKK

FUCKKKKKKKKK FUCK FUCKKKK

AGGHHHHHHHJHHHHHHHHHH

How do 5’9 niggas and below cope for being that short? I can’t imagine how I would be able to cope.
I'm exactly 5'9

I can't cope im just too short to reach the rope

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lulleko and TechnoBoss
I'm exactly 5'9

I can't cope im just too short to reach the rope
Very brutal even if you live in a nation where average height is 5’9.

Just wear lifts unless ur below 5’8. That’s where I feel like it starts to get nuclear

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 60051 and TechnoBoss
Just wear lifts unless ur below 5’8. That’s where I feel like it starts to get nuclear
But that’s only temporary solution. Your height doesn’t change if you wear lifts

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
But that’s only temporary solution. Your height doesn’t change if you wear lifts
True. But it’s something at least. Either that or LL. Better to do something about it then complain and be miserable, no?

i grew to 5'11 recently and i feel like i'm fucking 5'6 compared to zoomers

True. But it’s something at least. Either that or LL. Better to do something about it then complain and be miserable, no?
LL is high risk, wearing lifts only works in public, but yeah, it’s still better than nothing, but remember, 6’0 dudes wear lifts too and they too appear taller than they are. So it’s simply hard to win as a short dude

All zoomers wear lifts to get to 6’0, wear lifts too to appear taller than you are.

every zoomer I walk by wear those sport shoes with heightened soles, start heightfrauding to put those manlets back to their place.

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE