I cant looksmaxx because im poor

J

JustCallMeKash

Bronze
I don't have a TV or refrigerator haven't had them for years I got used to it. I literally look like shit because I'm surviving off the bare miminum and I know all about the blackpill I h8 my current self so much because I know I could look so much better, but I can't because I'm in school and can't work rn.

Amma stop coping though I'm gonna investigate and experiment on all forms of looksmaxxing that are like really cheap of free for like a few months then post a well detailed thread on all the methods.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, FrenchChad, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
im sorry

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod
brutal

• +1
Reactions: mathis, denthegodking and Sodoku
Indian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, denthegodking, sayi and 3 others
ull grow an underdeveloped shitskin jfl at caring about muh "looksmaxxing"

starving is free and the most important

cope harder fatass

starving is free and the most important

cope harder fatass
I'm a literal twig I'm trying to bulk, but I can't afford to buy enough food

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
so you hop on .org to complain rather than money maxxing
I can't moneymax as I said because it's impossible where I live with my current age

• Woah
Reactions: synock21
Get your money up, not your funny up

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
His CashApp is $FloydLove1967 btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and sayi
You gotta strategise to make a fuck tonne of money bro. It's a process that will take years, but is worth it. Either to get a high paying job or successful business. In the meantime, you could get a part-time job that makes just enough to fund your looksmax project, with like 2 days a week of work. And do your studying before or after.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and JustCallMeKash
You gotta strategise to make a fuck tonne of money bro. It's a process that will take years, but is worth it. Either to get a high paying job or successful business. In the meantime, you could get a part-time job that makes just enough to fund your looksmax project, with like 2 days a week of work. And do your studying before or after.
I'm too young for a job lmao, but I think I will be able to get 1 this summer

how do u have a phone and internet but not a fridge

how do u have a phone and internet but not a fridge
I saved my lunch money to buy a phone, and I have internet because we had online school like 2 years ago

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and ambi
where are you from

I don't have a TV or refrigerator haven't had them for years I got used to it. I literally look like shit because I'm surviving off the bare miminum and I know all about the blackpill I h8 my current self so much because I know I could look so much better, but I can't because I'm in school and can't work rn.

Amma stop coping though I'm gonna investigate and experiment on all forms of looksmaxxing that are like really cheap of free for like a few months then post a well detailed thread on all the methods.
sell your right kidney for Mk677, PDO threads, Aromasin, Connor Murphey's "divine shake" and minod w derma stamp

Screenshot 20240514 133245 Chrome

Bros brain can't fathom the idea of someone being poor jfl

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
ngl even softmaxxing is expensive if you do it properly. I easily spend 500 a month on products.

• +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash
ngl even softmaxxing is expensive if you do it properly. I easily spend 500 a month on products.
I'm prepared for that rn I'm just researching stuff thats free until Im old enough to get a job

• +1
Reactions: Icon