I can't make peace with the fact that 90% of humans are worthless, psychotic monsters

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Seriously, where do we even go from here? It's like every day the world is one step closer towards plunging into a new dark age. This on top of all our other bullshit problems and failed society. Where is our source of hope supposed to come from?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Lookologist003 and standardcel
Ac096c18362f1f8922cac8b6729420b7

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Luffymaxxing, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
we live on a hell planet

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Lookologist003 and standardcel
we live on a hell planet
Unironically, we're living in a grimdark universe and I'm not even kidding about this. Earth/humankind literally meets all the prerequisites.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Danish_Retard and ChiraqJihad
New dark age? No. It's only tectonic shift in male female dynamics. STEM is still chugging along and career, super specialized scientists make discoveries about biology everyday. It's the opposite of a dark age.

The things that are most likely to kill humanity are
1. Global warming
2. Super-bug
3. Nuclear war
4. (please please please) ASTEROID FROM OUTER-SPACE

you or me not being able to fuck or reproduce isn't going to stop the moggers from doing so. In fact, I can say with certainty that as I read this and as you write this, some Chad is fusing DNA with your looksmatch.

Hope is that maybe some revolutionary new looksmaxes are discovered or you get surgery or move to where you are more valued in Thailand or something. I don't have any hope, but I am morbidly excited to see how terrible things get for sub5, subpar men.

New dark age? No. It's only tectonic shift in male female dynamics. STEM is still chugging along and career, super specialized scientists make discoveries about biology everyday. It's the opposite of a dark age.

The things that are most likely to kill humanity are
1. Global warming
2. Super-bug
3. Nuclear war
4. (please please please) ASTEROID FROM OUTER-SPACE

you or me not being able to fuck or reproduce isn't going to stop the moggers from doing so. In fact, I can say with certainty that as I read this and as you write this, some Chad is fusing DNA with your looksmatch.

Hope is that maybe some revolutionary new looksmaxes are discovered or you get surgery or move to where you are more valued in Thailand or something. I don't have any hope, but I am morbidly excited to see how terrible things get for sub5, subpar men.
Jfl if you buy into the global warming lie tbh. And 'super-bug', if such a thing will happen, but just be the 'vaccines' kicking in to get rid of the peasants.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52057 and Lookologist003
We gotta fight back, these npc zombies ain't shit

There's gonna be a big reset soon, nature will intervene ❄️

Last edited: