I can't relate to normies whatsoever

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
A bunch of selfish NPC sub-humans who simply support the current thing until it inconveniences them. They create nothing, have nothing interesting to say, never act/take initiative on their own, suffer chronic narcissism/hypocrisy, and are by and large physically unattractive (only get relationships because of betabucks).

These fuckers literally exist for no reason other than to make your already pathetic existence even more miserable. How am I supposed to empathize with them? What the fuck?

Can't fucking wait for AI.

Sam Adams Atlas GIF by BostonDynamics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, Manletmachine, efidescontinuado and 11 others
A bunch of selfish NPC sub-humans who simply support the current thing until it inconveniences them. They create nothing, have nothing interesting to say, never act/take initiative on their own, suffer chronic narcissism/hypocrisy, and are by and large physically unattractive (only get relationships because of betabucks).

These fuckers literally exist for no reason. How am I supposed to empathize with them? What the fuck?

completely agree but what pisses me off more than old betabux normies are the ugly young normies who mog me sex/dating wise without betabuxxing. really annoys me how a bunch of mindless npcs can fuck hot girls while i get rejected by old single mothers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fikki, Ryldoo IS COPING, Xangsane and 1 other person
what even is a normie anyway? some dude that fucks a 2/10 girl is a normie for example?

These fuckers literally exist for no reason other than to make your already pathetic existence even more miserable. How am I supposed to empathize with them? What the fuck?

Name checks out

what even is a normie anyway? some dude that fucks a 2/10 girl is a normie for example?
Normie = typical clueless average human aka the 75-95% of the population.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, scrunchables and InnerVoid
I’m too weird for normies

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Non blackpilled incel

This is an autistic resentful post don't pay it any mind

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
I’m too weird for normies
Some of them are weird too

Normies aren't different animals you all ruin your quality of life with this isolationist mindset

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I agree. They support a system which oppresses them. Cage-fuel.

Can't be me. I am NEET and fight against the system that way.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gothmog6, Ryldoo IS COPING and Primalsplit

Based user

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Some of them are weird too

Normies aren't different animals you all ruin your quality of life with this isolationist mindset
They reject me. I didn’t isolate shit

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Another day another incel thinking they’re better than normies

• +1
Reactions: fikki, rand anon and Gaygymmaxx
Normies aren't different animals
But in a way they are. Genetic differences between humans are a real thing that exists. For whatever reason, it appears that only a select minority has been blessed with critical thinking skills and interesting personalities and/or talents. All the rest (the majority) are either soulless automatons or douchebags with horrible moral character. Or some combination of both.

This is actually a very underrated and bleak blackpill: The realization that most humans are essentially worthless.

The barrier to entry for becoming something significantly better than average is MUCH lower than most people realize. I can even use my own hobby/cope as a fiction writer as an example. On average, 94% of people (I've done my research on this) who attempt to write a novel/story will never finish it. For every 100 people who try, there are only 5 who will actually type the words "The End" onto the last page. Now consider that most of these books are terrible, so the number of people who try to write a GOOD book and succeed is maybe 1% or even sub-1%.

Another example is going to the gym. I did quit but only after 2 years of gymmaxxing. Meanwhile, 90% of people will quit within 3 months on average. By staying in there for 2 years, I was literally 1-5%.

A yet another example is cooking. It's not that difficult to throw together reatlively simple meals but normies would still rather just buy fast food. In the unlikely event they do cook, they will use the same shitty recipe over and over and never show interest in experimenting with different recipes.

Normie apologists simply cannot wrap their heads around how fucking worthless most people are. Not being a loser, at least relative to normies, takes MUCH less effort than you realize.

Unironically, if you even have any interesting hobbies (manga and video games don't count) or ambition whatsoever, you are already worth more than 75-85% of human trash out there.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member, gothmog6 and 1 other person
Normies are pleasant to be around at least, doomer incels however.. Not only are they ugly but they legit have no souls. Repulsive in all regards.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: efidescontinuado, fikki, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
you know it was over for me, when my humor fit right in with this forum and i used the same words.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Gaygymmaxx
I’m ashamed of fellow autists for giving neurotypical society science and inventions and creativity, giving them all, and what did those famous autists of history get in return? A reputation of being weird quiet loners, one even being accused of having sexual relations with his bird

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit and MoggerGaston
No wonder I struggle to keep friends with normies unless if they are non NT

i hate them cause I can't be as oblivious as them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Get them all up in a country and nuke them all.:feelsmage:

its over @ElTruecel

• So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel