I can’t reproduce with a white woman

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I realised something tbh, if I ever have a kid with a white girl due to the fact of me being 75% cum the likelihood of my kid looking like a Latino ethnic badboy mogger are 0%

And after my cousin had a baby basically she’s almost like me but even more ethnic she’s only 50% white from her mothers side my dads sister

And her kid looks 100% white

Made me think I don’t want lil bro to become some incel neonazi who can’t get women so copes by making women even more disgusted at white ppl

Like legit imagine I catch that boy on twitter commenting under white girls with mixed children saying they ruined their bloodline

BRO ID GO BUY A PACK OF CIGARETTES RIGHT THEN AND THERE IF U CATCH MY DRIFT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui, sportsmogger, Trilogy and 2 others
have kids with a white passing ethnic such as latino, or turkish/ iranian etc- colorism matters alot too

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and sportsmogger
have kids with a turkish women since you love them, but make sure ur kid gets colored eyes for extra appeal and bad boy looks ;)

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
I realised something tbh, if I ever have a kid with a white girl due to the fact of me being 75% cum the likelihood of my kid looking like a Latino ethnic badboy mogger are 0%

And after my cousin had a baby basically she’s almost like me but even more ethnic she’s only 50% white from her mothers side my dads sister

Made me think I don’t want lil bro to become some incel neonazi who can’t get women so copes by making women even more disgusted at white ppl

Like legit imagine I catch that boy on twitter commenting under white girls with mixed children saying they ruined their bloodline

I’m glad we’ve come to an agreement.

Same

My future wife will be a big booty mulatto bitch

Imagine dating a cum skin bitch and she hits the wall as soon as she becomes 30 and you have to eat her shitty ass unseasoned American white food for the rest of your marriage

I’m glad we’ve come to an agreement.
That's absolute slavery though. If his instincts tell him to nut inside that fresh pink pussy, why would he do the opposite
Sv3rige goatis the guy who eats raw meat v0 ngnfzijj43ia1

That's absolute slavery though. If his instincts tell him to nut inside that fresh pink pussy, why would he do the opposite
View attachment 2656870
Because ‘he doesn’t want neo nazi incel’ kids. He’s doesn’t really like white women he just pretends too because he wants superior kids but in reality he will just get mutts. He knows this that’s why he had to defend his position before someone even said it ‘I’m 75% white so my kids will be white so having mutt children isn’t why’. That’s the real reason why he’s made this thread not because of ‘muhh incel nazi children’