I can’t sleep, I’m having the most random nightmares and dreams I’ve ever had in my life.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
It’s over.

Tonight I woke up countless times.
I dreamed about meeting my online gf (who I blocked yesterday), I dreamed of partying hard (since today is friday), and I dreamed of opening .org and having 500+ notifications and 50+ private convos (insane Incel Trait).

I dreamed of beating she shit outta a dude I hate, woke up drenched in sweat and went sadly to work.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32485 and Deleted member 22918
lights on lights off

nigga wanted beef i’m a vegan bro @Chris Benoit

leave a nigga cold like ike hoe

they say solour smoke more weed than wiz khalifa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
I dreamed of opening .org and having 500+ notifications and 50+ private convos
I wish you well but I am laughing hard at that. Do you have a weighted blanket? It's a shot in the dark but that may help. Also if you're consuming nicotine in any way, that can trigger weird dreams.

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I wish you well but I am laughing hard at that. Do you have a weighted blanket? It's a shot in the dark but that may help. Also if you're consuming nicotine in any way, that can trigger weird dreams.
I consume nicotine, and I sleep with a weighted blanket.

This shit is happening only now idk why

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
It’s over.

Tonight I woke up countless times.
I dreamed about meeting my online gf (who I blocked yesterday), I dreamed of partying hard (since today is friday), and I dreamed of opening .org and having 500+ notifications and 50+ private convos (insane Incel Trait).

I dreamed of beating she shit outta a dude I hate, woke up drenched in sweat and went sadly to work.
I dreamed that I had sex with two fat roasties

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back