I cant stop being hostile

try2beme

try2beme

I jus left earth 🌎
Everytime i go out i have to say something to strangers for any walking slow, being in my way ect, on dating apps i always argue with the girls and scam them half the time for free food or drugs, in uni i always argue with people (my old friend group vs only me) and my ex got beef at her uni cuz i brainwashed her into blackpill and redpill ideas, my sister disowned me and my mom thinks im a thief and drug addict. Am i really the problem

I was fucked from the beginning when i used to bully kids in school, the other day i legit made fun of my lecturers drug addiction just to jestermaxx and he heard it

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, The Grinch, edodalic29 and 2 others
y so toxic?

• +1
Reactions: lassebasse and try2beme
You're a bitch bro

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Everytime i go out i have to say something to strangers for any walking slow, being in my way ect, on dating apps i always argue with the girls and scam them half the time for free food or drugs, in uni i always argue with people and my ex got beef at her uni cuz i brainwashed her into blackpill and redpill ideas, my sister disowned me and my mom thinks im a thief and drug addict. Am i really the problem

I was fucked from the beginning when i used to bully kids in school, the other day i legit made fun of my lecturers drug addiction just to jestermaxx and he heard it
Low inhib mogger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ricky212
Adopting the chad mindset , you gotta look at life and not gaf simply to put it like that

• +1
I doubt you ever got loud in front of someone in real life other than your own mother

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and The Grinch
A white person typed this
What OP thinks he looks like:

What he really looks like:

Blud is farming for rep cuz he thinks everyone is high inhib eurocuck like him
Just tell me when you’re in Europe for holidays, I want to see you saying the same in real life :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
bahaha i used to be toxic af like this had to change though

• +1