I can't stop losing weight now

Demir

Demir

Banned
on 04.05. I started low calorie diet to lose some weight, I was 96kg, my goal was to get around 90-91kg, but I strarted to lose weight and now I can't stop myself, I measured myself this morning, I am 87kg now, it's my 10 years minimum. Be warned that this can happen too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439
eat more calories

didn't read, gain weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
on 04.05. I started low calorie diet to lose some weight, I was 96kg, my goal was to get around 90-91kg, but I strarted to lose weight and now I can't stop myself, I measured myself this morning, I am 87kg now, it's my 10 years minimum. Be warned that this can happen too
So is this good or bad? Are you underweight now or something?

being under weight is miles better than being overweight tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, SikKunt and Demir
do you have abs? goal should be 15% at the max
I still have little fat on stomach and waist, but abs would be visible if I did any ab excercises past few years tbh
being under weight is miles better than being overweight tbh
It is much better tbh, but I was very skinny until 19 and I have that fear that I will become skinny again

87kg is overweight unless you're a heavy gymcel, and even then it's probably still overweight unless you are very tall and/or have a large skeletal frame.

If you can't see your abs you still have more to lose, sorry boyo. Just because you don't do ab exercises doen't mean shit, I had abs at low bodyfat and I've never worked them out in my life. It's about bodyfat percentage boyo, and you clearly still need to drop some.

• +1
Reactions: samm735, SikKunt, MadMong and 1 other person
I still have little fat on stomach and waist, but abs would be visible if I did any ab excercises past few years tbh

It is much better tbh, but I was very skinny until 19 and I have that fear that I will become skinny again
is your face lean? you're abs dont show cause of your bf not because of lack of muscles, decide if you want to get to a leaner state(main benifit your face will look better)

87kg is overweight unless you're a heavy gymcel, and even then it's probably still overweight unless you are very tall and/or have a large skeletal frame.

If you can't see your abs you still have more to lose, sorry boyo. Just because you don't do ab exercises doen't mean shit, I had abs at low bodyfat and I've never worked them out in my life. It's about bodyfat percentage boyo, and you clearly still need to drop some.
I agree that I still have fat to lose, but I am 195 tall and if lose more weight I will be skinny
is your face lean? you're abs dont show cause of your bf not because of lack of muscles, decide if you want to get to a leaner state(main benifit your face will look better)
I also have problem that my ears are big and when I lose weight they seem bigger. Also my neck is thinner now when I lost weight, so maybe it's not my best look when I am underweight, idk

Last edited:
gymcelling for muscle will make you look buffer, excess fat in general donesnt look good on people but your choice

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt

no abs = fat
skinny>fat

Ok I will keep losing my weight till my abs show up

I agree that I still have fat to lose, but I am 195 tall and if lose more weight I will be skinny
85kg is a good weight for your height. just make sure to hardcore workout so you're 85kg of muscle