I can't take pleasure from living anymore,i'm bored

D

Deleted member 6856

Kraken
Since i found blackpill,i don't take single pleasure of living.All things i do or somewhat just comes meaningless bullshit.

I wish i was bluepilled standart teeanger instead of this.I believe i'd be more happy.

Please don't recommend blackpill or talk about looks with your friends.You can ruin someone's life.

I don't know someone here thinks he had better life experience since they found blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Ritalincell and W0KESTMOTHF
Blackpill wouldn't bother us even if we knew it if we were chads

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash and inceletto
Blackpill wouldn't bother us even if we knew it if we were chads
This is exactly true but i don't think we have chad average member database.Most of us even sub 4 psl.

I can't find a single reason for chad to be worried about his looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and W0KESTMOTHF
not that serious

• Hmm...
Reactions: inceletto
not that serious
What do you mean?

I'm talking about ruining someone's life forever,do you think you'll be able to lose this autism even you ascended,let me tell you no.

It'll always follow you.

Just know what you need to ascend and gtfo of this site nigger

• +1
blackpill really is just that looks are very important, ur not even an incel so it shouldnt be that bad tbh

• +1
It is way worse if u already finished highschool like me. You don't have a reason to wake up every day and become even less NT

• +1
Just know what you need to ascend and gtfo of this site nigger
If i could leave this site,i'd do it more time ago.The point of this thread is actually i'm bended to this site

And it's autism.I don't want my friends to live things that i live since i joined here

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and W0KESTMOTHF
blackpill really is just that looks are very important, ur not even an incel so it shouldnt be that bad tbh
Blackpill is an autism poison and we all drink this poison every day,just look at your 5 years past

You'll notice that after blackpill,your friend circle has decreased,your social abilities has been damaged

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Blackpill is an autism poison and we all drink this poison every day,just look at your 5 years past

You'll notice that after blackpill,your friend circle has decreased,your social abilities has been damaged
Nigga its cos u got 10k posts since may, just take a break, start using it less

• JFL
What do you mean?

I'm talking about ruining someone's life forever,do you think you'll be able to lose this autism even you ascended,let me tell you no.

It'll always follow you.
at least u will look better

• +1
It is way worse if u already finished highschool like me. You don't have a reason to wake up every day and become even less NT
I want to have a good university next year in exam and want to require my surgeries while i part time working,

Yes.Staying with people who has been excluded from society because of their looks can't make you even more NT