I can't take the age pill

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
The first time the age pill hit me was when i turned 18, i realized that im responsible for everything i do and im no longer an innocent kid. Now the second age pill is approaching as i am 19 and have only 1 year left to live a teen life, suicide fuel knowing im never going to be a teen again once im 20. Also seeing your friends and your foid friends also becoming older while noticing the new 14 and 15 year olds coming in high school makes you realize that you are slowly getting older. I know a guys prime is in his 20's (i looked like shit bellow 17), but knowing that the years go by so fast is depressing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com, EckhartTollemaxx and 9 others
I was old when i born

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
The years do go by so fucking fast ngl

• +1
Reactions: ugly nebula and Vitruvian
Who gives a fuck, if you look young enough you can pull of any age. My aunt is 28 years old but people still think she's 16.

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin
That's what i am doing fuck it all life is so short might as well do whatever the fuck i want
Id slay without gymcelling if i were 6 feet 4 jfl at you non NT autist coper JFL LOL
Who gives a fuck, if you look young enough you can pull of any age. My aunt is 28 years old but people still think she's 16.
Incestmaxx

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
age is just a number

all what matters is how young your face looks

there are 18yo balding looking like dads, and guys in their 30s who look like they're still in college

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: prgfromnl, mikeock, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
Just take care of yourself avoid drugs/cigarettes and seize the day
Every male above 40 i asked said that the most enjoying years were between 25 and 35, don't know if they are coping tbh

• +1
Every male above 40 i asked said that the most enjoying years were between 25 and 35, don't know if they are coping tbh
No they're not i feel like i am starting to live getting very near to my ultimate physique/i have life experience so i know what i am doing unlike when i was 20/close to getting my degree and statrting making cash

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Usum and Vitruvian
I’m mid 20s now and already sucks to see young college people partying and in ltr

Most people older than me (30s etc) look like shit and depressed. Not looking forward to becoming them.

Agepill is fucking brutal.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and TsarTsar444
I’m mid 20s now and already sucks to see young college people partying and in ltr

Most people older than me (30s etc) look like shit and depressed. Not looking forward to becoming them.

Agepill is fucking brutal.
That should actually be lifefuel for you, being blackpilled and knowing so much knowledge about skin care, you would mog 30yo guys to oblivion tbh, thats what im planning once i reach 25, extreme skin maxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
That should actually be lifefuel for you, being blackpilled and knowing so much knowledge about skin care, you would mog 30yo guys to oblivion tbh, thats what im planning once i reach 25, extreme skin maxing

retin-a, skincare, vitamin C supplements can only do so much.

age + genetics is far stronger than any looksmaxx techniques.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, Ruby and Rasputin
I’m 28. And people call me as teenage lol. Barely a girl gives me above 22 years old, average thinks I’m 18-19.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII

Yeah you also forgot the looksmin things like alchohol, drugs, high calorie and low quality food diet, smoking, not drinking enough water, high body fat. If you avoid all of this plus use sunscreen, retin a and Vit C, you will look 21-22 when you are 30

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com and Schönling

Yup that’s right. My parents does still looks 10 years younger than they are. And I have the same effect with the advantage of being skin maxing, collagen is starting to glow my skin.

Yup that’s right. My parents does still looks 10 years younger than they are. And I have the same effect with the advantage of being skin maxing, collagen is starting to glow my skin.
What is your skin max routine? Can you give me everything you use and how much a week/day

• +1
Aging can be reversed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Man I’m 20 now and it’s brutal. Once you’re 20 you can’t hide under the guise of “well I’m just a teenager” when you feel incompetent.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and TsarTsar444
Man I’m 20 now and it’s brutal. Once you’re 20 you can’t hide under the guise of “well I’m just a teenager” when you feel incompetent.
Will be there in 11 months, over

• +1
Will be there in 11 months, over
Nah it’s still pretty young, just make the most of it but try and set yourself up for a cozy life as an oldcel

With that said tho I have no idea how I’m gonna fucking cope when I hit 30

How does it reverse aging? And you mean intermittent fasting?
Google autophagy

Fast for 18-24 hrs every day and supplement PQQ Energy and Berberine

The thing that makes the agepill so hard is just that the super hot young 15 year olds are completely unattainable (unless you are a super chad like my friend who's like 30 and banged a super hot 15 year old last year!!)
However, truth is that they were always unattainable, really. Whether you are young or not! lol
So not big deal, really
But still, seeing your little cousins who you last saw when they were like 6 who are now 17, posting slutty pics on insta etc with all their hot friends is brutal

Attachments

• 1418006293108.gif
    1418006293108.gif
    940.8 KB · Views: 38
The thing that makes the agepill so hard is just that the super hot young 15 year olds are completely unattainable (unless you are a super chad like my friend who's like 30 and banged a super hot 15 year old last year!!)
However, truth is that they were always unattainable, really. Whether you are young or not! lol
So not big deal, really
But still, seeing your little cousins who you last saw when they were like 6 posting slutty pics on insta etc with all their hot friends is brutal
I was nevee attracted to 15yo anyway tbh, in my country they look young. I mostly find 18-25yo women most attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 656
I was nevee attracted to 15yo anyway tbh, in my country they look young. I mostly find 18-25yo women most attractive
In my part of the UK, this is what 14-16 looks like:

Attachments

• 17862786_103687080189855_1235101179237267759_n.jpg
    17862786_103687080189855_1235101179237267759_n.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 46
  • alicial3.jpg
    alicial3.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 53
  • amberleigh.jpg
    amberleigh.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 57
  • amberleigh1.jpg
    amberleigh1.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 958
  • chantelle.jpg
    chantelle.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 49
  • erinoneil.jpg
    erinoneil.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 45
  • JFL
Reactions: HighTierNormie
  • +1

20 = death

Legit. You are always making the most legit posts, my Slavic brother.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
hard pill is that after school we will be wageslaving 9-5 for the rest of our lives

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
take your pills grandpa or I will kick your ass

It's just an attitude. I'm 28 and I feel like life is only just beginning and the tutorial is finished.

• +1
Reactions: Kade
It's just an attitude. I'm 28 and I feel like life is only just beginning and the tutorial is finished.
I'm older than you and made out with a 17 year old last night!! haha (didn't come close to banging her, though. Such a shame)

I know all skincare shit
but i dont have the money to buy these things
i do what i can now(diet maxxing, exercise maxxing, avoiding sun maxxing(i have sunscreen to go to the sun but not enough money to buy and use a good face sunscreen all day))

I plan to study someshit that i have to and in some months i'll get a job to gain some money and buy my shit

this summer when I go to the sun i'll use tons of sunscreen

my dad went bankrupt and is fucked now

sheeett