I caught my son jerking off to gore

D

Deleted member 43403

Kraken
I don't know what's real anymore. I feel like fainting. I (47M) walked in on my son (13M) sitting at my laptop watching bestgore with his dick in his hand. I had told him that I was going to go get a gallon of milk and a pack of marlboro reds from the store. When I get back he is there right in the living room watching a man blow his face off with a shotgun which then cuts to a cartel beheading. The sounds and visuals were brutal, and my son let out an unholy moan I never thought he would be capable of. I grunted in shock and he turned around and gasped embarrassed. We both were pale as ghosts. I then went into a rage and told him off to his room. It's been 5 hours now and he hasn't came out of his room. Im bloody nauseous and want to just puke. I can't think of my son the same ever again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustShower, vermillioncorefan, RAMU KAKA and 8 others
Yikes

• JFL
Reactions: JustShower and Deleted member 43403
winner winner chicken dinner moment​

"We both were pale as ghosts"

Sorry, can't relate

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
winner winner chicken dinner moment​
Screenshot 20231120 233031 Opera

High T trait

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Andremln and Deleted member 43403
Join in

• WTF
Sick son

• JFL
I don't know what's real anymore. I feel like fainting. I (47M) walked in on my son (13M) sitting at my laptop watching bestgore with his dick in his hand. I had told him that I was going to go get a gallon of milk and a pack of marlboro reds from the store. When I get back he is there right in the living room watching a man blow his face off with a shotgun which then cuts to a cartel beheading. The sounds and visuals were brutal, and my son let out an unholy moan I never thought he would be capable of. I grunted in shock and he turned around and gasped embarrassed. We both were pale as ghosts. I then went into a rage and told him off to his room. It's been 5 hours now and he hasn't came out of his room. Im bloody nauseous and want to just puke. I can't think of my son the same ever again.
47?

• +1
fucking 13 too

havent laughed like this in a while

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and RAMU KAKA
man wtf

bestgore doesnt exist anymore stop lying. if ur not then it actually ur fault as parent

Tales during lobotomy

Cringe Reddit shit