Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Fek man it’s over

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Bonecel01, Zenis and 1 other person
Fek man it’s over
Nigga got the idea from my post jfl , but ya it’s brutal never got to fuck prime JB :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:, I technically still can but let’s be real man it ain’t fucking happening unless some miracle comes

Nigga got the idea from my post jfl , but ya it’s brutal never got to fuck prime JB :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:, I technically still can but let’s be real man it ain’t fucking happening unless some miracle comes
I spent 4 years in that penitentiary prison and didn’t even get one chick. I can’t cope with those numbers man.

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
I spent 4 years in that penitentiary prison and didn’t even get one chick. I can’t cope with those numbers man.
Atleast some niggas who got no bitcjes atleast they got the fucking marks, I DIDNT EVEN GET THAT MY MARKS ARE FUCKING SHIT DUDE

Atleast some niggas who got no bitcjes atleast they got the fucking marks, I DIDNT EVEN GET THAT MY MARKS ARE FUCKING SHIT DUDE
Fek man, the boat has sailed for jb fucking. I can’t say I didn’t try but it’s only 18+ for me now

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Fek man, the boat has sailed for jb fucking. I can’t say I didn’t try but it’s only 18+ for me now
I mean you can go to a different country with a lower age of consent

I didn't got a single girl in school or college also, none liked me. Complete failure life...

I didn't got a single girl in school or college also, none liked me.
fek imagine going through a near 10 year stint with no women. Brutal.

I missed out because I chased stacy lites while ignoring the few mtb that actually liked me. Should’ve just picked a mtb to ltr. Now it’s too late. I am in deep regret…