I convinced my turbo manlet friend to get LL with me

butterworld

butterworld

Equinox
My friend is a blackpilled turbo manlet but he’s not an incel since he slays sheboons from thugmaxxing. He’s 5’4 with neck tattoos and plays the typical “gangster” character as he posts guns, drugs, and gang related stuff on social media.

One day we were talking about height and the importance it played in long term relationships. I dropped the nuclear bomb and said, “yo you should get limb lengthening surgery, I’ll probably get it too”. At first he said he wouldnt consider it due to the mobility risks but i gave him examples of people recovering fine. He finally bit the bullet once I told him in cheaper countries it’s 20-40k. He said “Das light nigga”, and then he told me and he’ll get it one of these years.

We agreed that we’ll probably get surgery at the same time. So now I have a limb lengthening partner in crime :p

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JoeKeys9, Lonenely sigma, BeanletMogger and 5 others
20-40k? yh that nigga aint walking again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, JoeKeys9, soover4me and 9 others
Are you bbc or bdc?

• Hmm...
Reactions: butterworld
My friend is a blackpilled turbo manlet but he’s not an incel since he slays sheboons from thugmaxxing. He’s 5’4 with neck tattoos and plays the typical “gangster” character as he posts guns, drugs, and gang related stuff on social media.

One day we were talking about height and the importance it played in long term relationships. I dropped the nuclear bomb and said, “yo you should get limb lengthening surgery, I’ll probably get it too”. At first he said he wouldnt consider it due to the mobility risks but i gave him examples of people recovering fine. He finally bit the bullet once I told him in cheaper countries it’s 20-40k. He said “Das light nigga”, and then he told me and he’ll get it one of these years.

We agreed that we’ll probably get surgery at the same time. So now I have a limb lengthening partner in crime :p
Ngl getting LL for 20k-40k is retarded

• Hmm...
My cousin will do it for a couple hundred bucks. Caveat: Bring Your Own Anesthesia

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and butterworld
it’s 20-40k. He said “Das light nigga”
Save up 70-100k for the best surgeons in a Western country w top notch facilities. LL is not a surgery to cheap out on shits serious.

• +1
Save up 70-100k for the best surgeons in a Western country w top notch facilities. LL is not a surgery to cheap out on shits serious.
You’re right, it’s not something to cheap out on if I want to minimize the risks, however I don’t want to be 30 getting LL tbh at the latest 26-27

Count me in with yall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back