I could have 120k USD rn cash

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
... if I would have just learnt a trade and then went to vocational school instead of university
I would have earned 60k net income a year, would have been able to turn that into 70k just by passive investing. With my current "lifestyle" I need 10k a year, so
after only two years of working I would be at 140k -20k = 120k in savings.

I could drive a fucking Rolls Royce rn

But in reality I'm going the academic route, bachelor, master, phd. With 30yo I'll start making money jfl. I'm wasting away my twenties...

• +1
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones, PubertyMaxxer and Gaston
"I could just have bought bitcoin bro :soy: :feelsuhh:"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 5694 and 4 others
? did you read my thread? Just by getting a totally average job I could drive a RollsRoyce now, I'm living in Switzerland btw.

? did you read my thread? Just by getting a totally average job I could drive a RollsRoyce now, I'm living in Switzerland btw.
Yes, but you'll make way more than 60k a year in Switzerland if you're educated. And apparently you're not familiar with such thing as income tax, but whatever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 5891
Yes, but you'll make way more than 60k a year in Switzerland if you're educated. And apparently you're not familiar with such thing as income tax, but whatever
why the hate, I said NET INCOME and the rest of expenses like health care is included in the 10k expenses a year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
and I'm not going to make more than 60k if I stay in academia until I'm 30. Not even in this country.

why the hate, I said NET INCOME and the rest of expenses like health care is included in the 10k expenses a year
Ok, well anyways I'll come to Switzerland when I get my free uni degree from Finland, and money mog your poor ass to streets of mumbai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, PubertyMaxxer, Gmanic and 4 others
... if I would have just learnt a trade and then went to vocational school instead of university
I would have earned 60k net income a year, would have been able to turn that into 70k just by passive investing. With my current "lifestyle" I need 10k a year, so
after only two years of working I would be at 140k -20k = 120k in savings.

I could drive a fucking Rolls Royce rn

But in reality I'm going the academic route, bachelor, master, phd. With 30yo I'll start making money jfl. I'm wasting away my twenties...

Hey could u buy me a 8000 dollar gaming pc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DrunkenSailor and xdxdxnice1
Pls bro the godz will reward u with 100 times more money

Pls bro the godz will reward u with 100 times more money
i have exactly 300bucks birthday money from my grandparents not kidding. And another 300bucks in unpayed refund from 2.5years ago, that I will never get back again. That's it. I'm contemplating buying 5 dollar shirts like I'm buying a supersportscar, that's how little money I have. I'm eating all the supplies out of my parents cellar and they also let me sleep in their house. I'm as poor as you can get in a first world country. The last time I spent money for other things than the state/healthcare, food and clothes like everything remotely luxurious I literally can't remember. If something breaks, like my 20yo car or my pc or phone, I'm just fucked, no money to repair it.

• +1
Ok, well anyways I'll come to Switzerland when I get my free uni degree from Finland, and money mog your poor ass to streets of mumbai
how old are you lmao, you must be in your thirties. Good luck starting with entry level jobs here, you'll get good money compared to finland. But youth has no price, you'll never be able to mog someone in his twenties, you would think you are, but not in terms of obtaining prime JBs, that train departed a long time ago for you.

• +1
how old are you lmao, you must be in your thirties. Good luck starting with entry level jobs here, you'll get good money compared to finland. But youth has no price, you'll never be able to mog someone in his twenties, you would think you are, but not in terms of obtaining prime JBs, that train departed a long time ago for you.
19, and I just had 16 yr old gf. Now I want older women.

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
@Mouthbreath you start school late? how old are you why will you finish by 30 yo

@Mouthbreath you start school late? how old are you why will you finish by 30 yo
start studying at age 20 (its normal after military service), finish masters degree by 25, doctorate degree takes another 4-6years, then I'll be 30.

mirin 60k net income so early in life. Impossible in cucked netherlands. locationmax asap

mirin 60k net income so early in life. Impossible in cucked netherlands. locationmax asap
completely average if you learn a trade in the industry like mechanic, then you go to study mechanical or electrical engineer => entry level salary is 80k on average, then you need to pay taxes -> more than 60k easily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
I would have earned 60k net income a year, would have been able to turn that into 70k just by passive investing
giphy.gif

Greycel thinks he can realise a 17% ROI by 'passive investing'

completely average if you learn a trade in the industry like mechanic, then you go to study mechanical or electrical engineer => entry level salary is 80k on average, then you need to pay taxes -> more than 60k easily
im moving to swiss then tbh.

refugees will take your tax money kek

and rape your women

Greycel thinks he can realise a 17% ROI by 'passive investing'
100% actually, I used a reverse two stage discounted cash flow model to predict the price of LUV. It's a 100% ROI, I correctly predicted the stock to double, so turning 120k into 240k, but you know I stayed conservative with my estimate, considering if I would have learned a trade, I wouldn't have trained my brain for those things, I would just be too stupid and not have the correct intuition, so 17percent seems reasonable, just look at popular stocks of tech giants, apple, google, tesla,etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
100% actually, I used a reverse two stage discounted cash flow model to predict the price of LUV. It's a 100% ROI, I correctly predicted the stock to double, so turning 120k into 240k, but you know I stayed conservative with my estimate, considering if I would have learned a trade, I wouldn't have trained my brain for those things, I would just be too stupid and not have the correct intuition, so 17percent seems reasonable, just look at popular stocks of tech giants, apple, google, tesla,etc.
High ROI = High risk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
money mogg is cope if you are young/early 20s

also you practically don't even have to attend university if you're smart with exam prep and then have so much free time to enjoy your youth and a way higher income when you're done

university is a win if you make it about self-development and fun, while not neglecting your grades. you'll never have that much free-time again in your life

Just currymax and goldchainmax
Screenshot 20200720 144216 Samsung Internet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back