I couldn't even get leg lengthening surgery if I had the money.

Jack

Jack

Futue lowinhibmaxxer
My legs are already long enough as it is. I can't see over most people's heads when sitting in class. Even foids sitmog me. There's this cute blonde foid in my history class and her torso length mogs mine to oblivion, she said she was 5'11 too. Even if I had the money to get LL I would end up looking like this nigga.

IMG 0050

I fucking wish I was AT LEAST 5'10 with normal proportions. Tbh I'm starting to hate my foidlet mom for having children with a fucking manlet, mind you she's a single mother. It truly never fucking began.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and AdamLanza
Just do it. Long legs are good

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and AdamLanza
the gorillaz dude is classy

There are cheaper options you know. Just get 50k, the sooner the better. Get internal nail for 3 inches on femur, even if you have to max out all your cards and take out a personal loan.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
i remember this one gook bitch i used to talk to who wouldnt shut up about long legs being hot...

• Woah
Reactions: Mansnob
Long legs are high class. They look aesthetic af

AT LEAST 5'10
Fuck nevermind. Screw all the safety and time shit. Get 50k and go to India with Parihar. Only Parihar. Any other doctor will chop of your legs and throw them in the street.

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan and turkproducer
Haha I knew a dude that was exactly like this. He was like 5‘9, legs of a 6‘ person or so but torso as short as most girls.
My advice, fuck it and go for it. More height >>> proportions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Mansnob
Long legs are high class. They look aesthetic af
Very true. I’m a robust wide framed manlet with kind of short fat lags and it looks disgusting, I look like some albanian builder who drinks beers on the job

• +1
Reactions: Leamsefmare