I cut off all friends that insult a lot

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
Do you know the type of guys I am talking about: never compliments or actually tries to give u advice or help you, if you get mad at him for insulting you they say you are a butthurt pussy or you are overreacting etc

They in very rare moments act like a friend but most of the time insult you and if you play a game or something they are constantly toxic

I don't know why i entertained friends like this in the first place tbh it was 3 guys like this that i cut off but i guess they weren't like this at the start of the friendship, once these type of guys get comfortable they become big assholes.

And no I am not just getting mad from someone calling me trash at a game or something, these guys would never give me credit for anything and they would always think they are higher than me and would never compliment me, that's not the type of friendship I will entertain ever again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: g0op, DelonLover1999, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
I have no more friends

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint

• JFL
Good decision. I don’t make those kind of people my friends.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, humanoidsub7 and StraightHeadJames
my ‘friends’ don’t even care about me enough to insult me. I’m invisible

• JFL
Sheit then why r u cutting them off lol
because they aren't good friends I don't gain anything from them I don't care about a girl thinking I have friends or nah if they saw how they always put me down they would be

• JFL
because they aren't good friends I don't gain anything from them I don't care about a girl thinking I have friends or nah if they saw how they always put me down they would be
Ahh ok den

• JFL
Damn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and StraightHeadJames
the worst thing is when people who barely know you try to insult you ‘playfully’

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada, Whitepill_Saint, fuxkdakikez and 2 others
Good on you tbh. Always cut off toxic people. Don’t be a pushover and don’t let lesser people drag you down. That’s how you end up abused dog neet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: proxyy, wsada, Whitepill_Saint and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back