I demand the faggot admins of this website to immediately remove the Christmas theme

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890
As a Chinese, I do not adhere to, celebrate or respect cumskin holidays. Imagine my rage when I logged into looksmax.org and was immediately greeted with a disgusting Christmas theme. I did not ask for this, I did not consent to this. Stop raping my superior Han eyes with your pathetic cumskin holidays.

@mods fix this before I fuck your mothers.
Fuck off.

Jesus Christ is king of kings and Lord incarnate. Before you’re greeted with eternal hellfire, you too will answer to Him. You too will bow before Him. Godless roach.

With all due respect*

• JFL
Reactions: Collagen or rope
Fuck off.

Jesus Christ is king of kings and Lord incarnate. Before you’re greeted with eternal hellfire, you too will answer to Him. You too will bow before Him. Godless roach.

With all due respect*
Islam will assimilate ur weak religion.

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
Why would I larp jfl. I attend a international school. I've consumed western media since I was a kid lol. There are a lot of kids like this who never lived in the west yet are in tune with the culture.
Do rich Chinese people put their kids on HGH?

They used to,
Stopped after
What do you mean? Was it something popular? Do people buy HGH from chemical companies to gain height?

its lagging the shit out of my pc
over for poorcels

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Doctors don't give out hgh like candy nowadays. Doubt parents buy from outside places.
I know Korea does
They used to? Did the government crack down on it? Explain more please.

Most of the time when I saw Chinese international rich kid students at my university they were all tall. And not just something you'd expect from being upper class. I legitimately suspected their parents were all shooting them up with HGH, many of them were giants. It was absurd.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss

Most of the time when I saw Chinese international rich kid students at my university they were all tall. And not just something you'd expect from being upper class. I legitimately suspected their parents were all shooting them up with HGH, many of them were giants. It was absurd.
According to me aunt who's a doctor, some kids used to get hgh prescriptions quite easily. Apparently some got a form of bone cancer and the government started to restrict it.
Northerners are supposed to be tall. I'm 6ft and around average for my age in Shangdong whenever I go back.

Chinese are naturally that tall. We're the master race after all. Only natural to have a height befitting our status as the master race.

It’s a shame the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom didn’t win that civil war.
Funnily enough a lot of Chinese nowadays support Taiping since it was mostly Han rebelling against Manchu rule.

They were Tibetans