I don't appreciate users who make a large amount of threads in a small period of time

kwacker777

kwacker777

Pakicel
Title. I feel the need to reply to all of them ngl, legit can't click away. It might be the post to give me a nice rep boost

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, mayo mogger and Mosh12
yes

• JFL
Reactions: kwacker777
OP thinks he is important or smth

• Hmm...
Reactions: kwacker777
You should only be allowed to make five threads per 24 hrs. Anything more is always some mentally ill retard in the manic phase of whatever condition they have. Or it's some shitposter with 70 iq who thinks they're funny.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and kwacker777
You should only be allowed to make five threads per 24 hrs. Anything more is always some mentally ill retard in the manic phase of whatever condition they have. Or it's some shitposter with 70 iq who thinks they're funny.
but i shitpost and barely make threads

Suifuel for @_MVP_

Legit though. The low IQ spam just drains me

People actually care about rep😭😭

People actually care about rep😭😭
Can be a massive forum halo or failo for you

Inb4 I don't care what .org incels think about me. Lying ass

Can be a massive forum halo or failo for you

Inb4 I don't care what .org incels think about me. Lying ass
I’ve seen some terrible users with a great rep-post ratio.It basically means nothing when guys who add nothing but shitpost have a good ratio

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
I’ve seen some terrible users with a great rep-post ratio.It basically means nothing when guys who add nothing but shitpost have a good ratio
True. And there are good users with shit ratios. But ultimately you can get a pretty good sense of the average user by looking at their ratio

• +1
Reactions: nigtard