I don't even like girls

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I Just want to post a Pic of me with a female so the mentally ill retards on here can seethe. I hate you with all my Heart. You judge people based on their ability to get women. If One doesn't get women, he should end his Life because it's worthless according to you. You fucking illiterate Pieces of shit. You deserve the worst punishments in the deepest levels of hells. Satan shoving your beloved stinky pussy on your face but it releases a sword that stabs you in the throat them you're Reborn without this Memory again and again for the eternity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision, Manletmachine, Deleted member 51465 and 5 others
Who's the hate directed to

I Just want to post a Pic of me with a female so the mentally ill retards on here can seethe. I hate you with all my Heart. You judge people based on their ability to get women. If One doesn't get women, he should end his Life because it's worthless according to you. You fucking illiterate Pieces of shit. You deserve the worst punishments in the deepest levels of hells. Satan shoving your beloved stinky pussy on your face but it releases a sword that stabs you in the throat them you're Reborn without this Memory again and again for the eternity
dnr non-sexhaver kys

Is this your way of coming out to us bhai?

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and PsychoDsk
I love you bull

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 63662, JL~, the BULL and 1 other person