I dont get it why people still calling Thailand as third world country

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.

I have been there many times, their infrastructure mogs even downtown in America

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
thailand been blown up

i gotta live up near chatuchak nowadays to stay away from the normies

and have to take bts all the way down to chula uni campus to go to my archeology classes

atleast i have halo of wearing chula uniform as dreadhead mulatto

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Majority of the world infrastructure in normal cities and neighborhoods (Except the richest parts of NYC, Miami, etc) mogs american ones except very poor and/or overcrowded countries

Dumbasses could be an utopia but instead they waste all their money in the army and into aid to Israel. It's baffling how people there think they actually have some kind of grip into their goverment.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
thailand been blown up

i gotta live up near chatuchak nowadays to stay away from the normies

and have to take bts all the way down to chula uni campus to go to my archeology classes

atleast i have halo of wearing chula uniform as dreadhead mulatto
nah you are def not enrolled in Thai Uni

• JFL
nah you are def not enrolled in Thai Uni
am i supposed to tell you everything i got going on?

taking an overnight bus back to bkk from chiang mai
664347B4 EDD6 48AE B1B6 2C91933AA31E
IMG 1909

• +1
Majority of the world infrastructure in normal cities and neighborhoods (Except the richest parts of NYC, Miami, etc) mogs american ones except very poor and/or overcrowded countries

Dumbasses could be an utopia but instead they waste all their money in the army and into aid to Israel. It's baffling how people there think they actually have some kind of grip into their goverment.
Hi

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator

I have been there many times, their infrastructure mogs even downtown in America

Yeah it's amazing for the 5% who can afford to live that life - ie it's called a 3rd world country because of how the 95% live. You live pretty damn well once you make $1500 a month in Thailand.

Also infrastructure is not something you compare to USA, who are behind most of the world because they built it in 50s, and was built thr way ford and GM wanted it.

Thai infrastructure is aging sadly because it wasn't built to be even 20 years future proof, China, Korea, Taiwan are much better examples.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Most of it is-Ive been to bankok and a bit outside. The difference is alarming

Not to mention 90%+ of thai nationals live in poverty.

Not to be rude but why would you even be interested in enrolling in Thai University given you have already been successful with your business and approaching the age 40…
networking as i’m entering the mining industry in southeast asia

i’m in a masters program

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry