I dont go to barbers anymore becasue I dont want to share cutters with subhumans

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
i pay 4-5x for a rich mans personal stylist who only takes referals and when you go there you are the only one in the building

even though he cant do short styles well, i will never go to these places that pump out 50 fades a day with the same blade after they gave me some infection before after cutting my scalp

absolutely disgusting, its like a factory farm shearing the sheep before slaughter, full of subhumans who are carrying virus, diesease and bacteria

a supreme gentleman needs a supreme haircutting experiance indeed

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: oldcell and Deleted member 1464
cut your onw hair like reviewbrah

cut your onw hair like reviewbrah

i do in the summer, its very hared to do though

mainstream barbers are a joke, what a meme

i will find a competant barber even if it means i have to go to london

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 209
I don't go cause I hate talking to them so I just switch barbers after 3rd cut

I hate barbers
I visited one and it was full of low class ethnic guys
They all looked the same, unnaturally disgusting beard lines, and undercut with skin fade
All people who left barbershop looked much worse after
ITs like, i nver ever saw a desirable man from my country has this kind of hairstyle, they always have a bit facial hair and either medium top slightly shorter sides, or medium lenght all over
That guys are actors and have great phenotype

• Love it
Reactions: 2peasinapod
I don't go cause I hate talking to them so I just switch barbers after 3rd cut

also legit, one barber gave me his mobile number so i wouldnt have to wait or book and i got creeped out and never went back
I hate barbers
I visited one and it was full of low class ethnic guys
They all looked the same, unnaturally disgusting beard lines, and undercut with skin fade
All people who left barbershop looked much worse after
ITs like, i nver ever saw a desirable man from my country has this kind of hairstyle, they always have a bit facial hair and either medium top slightly shorter sides, or medium lenght all over
That guys are actors and have great phenotype

its harder to find a good clean barber than a virgin girl working in prostitution

if I see an ethnic in the barber, on their social media page or in the barber i never go in as the blades are contaminated

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Muh high class

Thats why they use rubbing alcohol. Did u really think u discovered something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back