I dont hate myself i hate the system

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Everythingmatterspill

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Read up on central banking and watch Europa the last battle if you want the truth behind the “system” and not hoodrat ghetto Bs u hear from @Sprinkles

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, negawattlol, Sprinkles and 2 others
i hate the system and my face

Read up on central banking and watch Europa the last battle if you want the truth behind the “system” and not hoodrat ghetto Bs u hear from @Sprinkles
IMG 3019

just watch some sus Neo Nazi film to understand an entire rabbit hole bro

JFL fucking retard

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and negawattlol
View attachment 2857827

just watch some sus Neo Nazi film to understand an entire rabbit hole bro

JFL fucking retard
Nigger u believe Kai Cenat a literal twitch steamer is part of the global elite pipe down. You didn’t even know who keynes was until I told u jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Nigger u believe Kai Cenat a literal twitch steamer is part of the global elite pipe down. You didn’t even know who keynes was until I told u jfl

Nigga I don’t give a fuck about Keynes and I already told you why Kai is apart of the global elite

you just can’t read

Nigga I don’t give a fuck about Keynes and I already told you why Kai is apart of the global elite

you just can’t read
I’m not reading your Afrocentric nigger worshipping garbage retard. You don’t know how our currency works or where it comes from.

Please do not speak on how the world works u braindead faggot. Symbolism and learning that schizo number bullshit is something every teenager does at 15.

Kys u don’t know anything u fucking kike

• So Sad
Reactions: Sprinkles
I’m not reading your Afrocentric nigger worshipping garbage retard. You don’t know how our currency works or where it comes from.

Please do not speak on how the world works u braindead faggot. Symbolism and learning that schizo number bullshit is something every teenager does at 15.

Kys u don’t know anything u fucking kike

npc response as expected :lul:

that “schizo number bullshit” is the programming language of the universe you dumb fuck