I don't have the energy to fuck girls from tinder

grief

grief

Diamond
The last two sluts I fucked from tinder felt like masturbation but with more (boring) steps. Now, I start interactions, we follow each other on Instagram, and plan to meet without setting a specific date. Then, I get bored and ghost them. I could have met this girl tonight (a 6 i'd say) if I had just said "let's do it," but I ended up ghosting her like the others before.

It's just too easy and meaningless.

Should I inject testosterone, shoot myself, or just smoke weed and play guitar?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deprived, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
@GabachoCopium love the new pfp my cutie patootie

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium

end of my life soundtrack

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief
  • So Sad
at the bus stop crushing rocks
biggest mogger trait is making experimental music that actually sounds good af, no sharp jawline for my boring type beats

• So Sad
Did you have condoms on? The best way to improve your sex quality is to remove that piece of rubber from your cock.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: panjeet currycel and grief
Did you have condoms on? The best way to improve your sex quality is to remove that piece of rubber from your cock.
yes then I take them off to end

don't wanna risk creating another painful existence

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
worldly things r overrated tbh

• So Sad
yeah same here
even for hookups girls want you to talk to them and shit. i just want a htb+ to sit on my dick on demand.
very few guys will have a rotation of side hoe fwbs they just call up and ask to fuck if they wanna

• So Sad
yeah same here
even for hookups girls want you to talk to them and shit. i just want a htb+ to sit on my dick on demand.
very few guys will have a rotation of side hoe fwbs they just call up and ask to fuck if they wanna
a long time ago, some dude wrote a post here about how girls almost ever want ltr with the best guy they see, that only if she's completely fucked in the head she'll actually just want casual sex. like they deep down always want LTR, even if it seems completely impossible with the guy. what do you think? also what do you think about pretending you want ltr just to have some sex and leave when you are bored to the next one

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
put it in their ass just say oops if she gets all mad about it
that should really spice things up

a long time ago, some dude wrote a post here about how girls almost ever want ltr with the best guy they see, that only if she's completely fucked in the head she'll actually just want casual sex. like they deep down always want LTR, even if it seems completely impossible with the guy. what do you think? also what do you think about pretending you want ltr just to have some sex and leave when you are bored to the next one
@TechnoBoss u are slayer homie what do you think

@TechnoBoss u are slayer homie what do you think
Well I feel the same mostly. I used to take alot of Phenibut when I fucked women which made me last WAY TOO LONG. I'm serious. One time I was fucking a woman who drove 5 hours away from New Hampshire to NYC to pick me up, then drove me back to her house and I stayed there for like a week. I didn't cum for 3 days even though it was non stop fucking. I think something happened because now when I fuck women it takes me hours to cum. Way too much effort. I was with some hoe from Bumble the other day and it took me hours to finish.

Anything if done too much will be boring. I recommend not taking a break from sex but maybe abstaining from masturbation. It helps with sensitivity. Fucking jews cut my dick up.

• JFL
Well I feel the same mostly. I used to take alot of Phenibut when I fucked women which made me last WAY TOO LONG. I'm serious. One time I was fucking a woman who drove 5 hours away from New Hampshire to NYC to pick me up, then drove me back to her house and I stayed there for like a week. I didn't cum for 3 days even though it was non stop fucking. I think something happened because now when I fuck women it takes me hours to cum. Way too much effort. I was with some hoe from Bumble the other day and it took me hours to finish.

Anything if done too much will be boring. I recommend not taking a break from sex but maybe abstaining from masturbation. It helps with sensitivity. Fucking jews cut my dick up.
I meant about what I said here:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

it's a funny story tho

• +1
I meant about what I said here:
Most girls want a LTR tbh unless they have issues. Contrary to popular notion, most women don't like to sleep around. Men like to sleep around more.

Doesn’t make much of a difference

mostly true. most girls want LTR but they're very picky, so if their dream guy just wanted a quick fuck a good portion of "LTR-only" girls would give up their values for him and try to convert him. I see it happen all the time on the internet, the girl wanting something serious while the guy just wanted to fuck.

A lot of girls also have a hoe phase so I wouldn't say girls who want casual sex are completely weird and out of the ordinary. But for girls it's just a phase, most guys who sleep around won't plan on stopping anytime soon.

I think pretending for LTR is based, but if you do it to a genuinely decent girl it's kind of fucked up. Like doing it on the first type of girl I talked about (the one who wants an LTR but is willing to let chad hit casually), that type of strategy would work well and I got nothing against it.

But if she was genuinely decent girl she wouldn't let you hit immediately and keep you waiting, and going on dating a girl for months just to have sex and then leave is kinda too much work and hella fucked up in general.

• +1
Doesn’t make much of a difference
I've never worn a condom in my life. Every woman I've been with was on BC or didn't care if I got them pregnant. I've put on a condom to try it out and it felt weird. I've been with around 44 women or so and not ONE has told me to wear a condom. It makes a huge difference.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Most girls want a LTR tbh unless they have issues. Contrary to popular notion, most women don't like to sleep around. Men like to sleep around more.
pump and dump is mostly an incel fantasy, most girls willing to do this will be extremely low quality imo

so you either lie about wanting a ltr just to fuck (shitty behavior) or go through the trials and tribulations of genuinely interacting with girls

• +1
I've never worn a condom in my life. Every woman I've been with was on BC or didn't care if I got them pregnant. I've put on a condom to try it out and it felt weird. I've been with around 44 women or so and not ONE has told me to wear a condom. It makes a huge difference.
I meant it doesn’t feel much different, I’ve done both, but maybe mentally it’s another thing