I don’t know anything about cars

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
How come at my old job my manlet normie coworker kept talking about engines and washing his car? I felt like telling him “sorry bro all I know about cars is that I insert a key into the ignition and press the gas and it takes me to my destination, I don’t give a fuck about anything else”

I don’t know how to change a tire or change oil, etc.

I just never found interest in those things

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, wollet2, Eternal_ and 3 others
Thats normal no one knows that shit except mechanics

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, fuxkdakikez, User28823 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
But how come women want men to know how to fix their cars
All men are born with the innate ability to know how to change a tire. If you can’t do this simple thing, you’re not really a man

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
All men are born with the innate ability to know how to change a tire. If you can’t do this simple thing, you’re not really a man
What am I then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Deleted member 58285
How come people started being scared of me and giving me more respect irl once I got my hand tat?
There is no hand tat. There is no fear. There is no respect. You’re a fat lonely incel and you ain’t no kinda man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285 and Vermilioncore
Screenshot 20240107 174557 437

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, wollet2, Deleted member 58285 and 2 others
dont u get... bored? of driving a normie automatic (i'm assuming) car? i remember at one point i just got so bored of driving automatic i would pretend to drive manual and then i bought one and never went back, then i learned a ton about performance

i know a lot about cars, engines, i fix my own
dont need to be a mechanic, just fell down the rabbit hole cuz once u get gapped u never wanna experience that feeling again

then again, most ppl arent concerned about that cuz theyre driving shitty boring normie cars anyway

muh i wanna get from x to y as fast as possible

but i got tired of working on my own, it gets really physically exhausting, mechanics are a different breed

now i just pay mfs cuz i got bread like that

anyway, u mirin?

i tried taking an interest into cars as a cope but i never understood that shit

cars is gaslighting. most of the interest is generated by marketing campaigns and npc consoomers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52057