I don't know how good/bad i really look

Germania

Germania

Kraken
I always look all right in the mirror and in the selfie camera of my phone. A few days ago I took a picture of myself with the front camera and was about to rope after seeing the disaster called myself. Minus 1-2 PSL instant. I thought to myself "how could such a deformed person have success with women in the past." I felt really bad for several days afterwards, slight depression i am not kidding.

As I'm currently learning to take photos and bought a DSLM camera (Sony A6000), I sat down in front of the window today and took pictures of myself in real daylight. An booom, lifefuel!! I even mogged myself in the selfiecam and the mirror.

damn it how do you know how you really look?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: metagross, Deleted member 5048 and magnificentcel
I always look all right in the mirror and in the selfie camera of my phone. A few days ago I took a picture of myself with the front camera and was about to abseil after seeing the disaster I called myself. Minus 1-2 PSL instant. I thought to myself "how could such a deformed person have success with women in the past." I felt really bad for several days afterwards, slight depression i am not kidding.
Ah you sound like a pussy, pics would be more helpful than this though.

• +1
Reactions: Loko88
No pics? No care.

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage, lutte, vaninskybird and 1 other person
you're subhuman, my condolences.

Just send a pic here, and let the plethora of autistic basement dwellers tell you how attractive you are

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: court monarch777, EverythingMattersCel, aspieSavage and 6 others
Just send a pic here, and let the plethora of autistic basement dwellers tell you how attractive you are
I want to know what kind of pictures reflect real life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
  • +1
Reactions: aspieSavage
Not front camera lenses. Too much lens distortion...
Even when I look at your 2 profile pictures, I see two skull shapes, the lens distortion is brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
JoinedMar 15, 2019

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Selfies distort their proportions, the real photo is the one taken from afar

Switch consciousness with someone else and look at yourself

Mirror but your overrate yourself then you think you're handsome

So real camera is legit? I always feel phone isn't suitable. If you try to take photo from far away on the phone you look blurry

I will take pics in the next few days with different cameras in the exact same setting (light, distance, position, etc.) and then upload them.
decent at me in those posts

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Germania
Mirror = flipped reality, since the light is reflected. but it doesn't MATTER for judging your looks.
Don't trust me? Just see your friend in the mirror and tell me he doesn't look the same fag

most people here are narcy and get crushed when they find out they're close to subhuman.

front camera selfie isn't really accurate because of lens distortion it makes my nose look fat as fk

inb4 cope

I always look all right in the mirror and in the selfie camera of my phone. A few days ago I took a picture of myself with the front camera and was about to rope after seeing the disaster called myself. Minus 1-2 PSL instant. I thought to myself "how could such a deformed person have success with women in the past." I felt really bad for several days afterwards, slight depression i am not kidding.

As I'm currently learning to take photos and bought a DSLM camera (Sony A6000), I sat down in front of the window today and took pictures of myself in real daylight. An booom, lifefuel!! I even mogged myself in the selfiecam and the mirror.

How many bitches you have in your dm

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
  • +1
front camera selfie isn't really accurate because of lens distortion it makes my nose look fat as fk

inb4 cope
front camera fixes my ES ratio and makes my angularity stand out more tbh, while non distorted pics made from a distance make my asymmetries stand out more

• +1

I personally know plenty of people who look worse in photos than they do in real life, including people that are close to me.
The mirror in my experience gives the most accurate look of how you are perceived in real life.

That being said, if you're a Chad you would look good no matter what.