I dont know if i should get bigger canthal tilt or not

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

The Platonic Ideal
IRL i actually have slight pct (i mean very slight) but in pics its mostly looks nct because my exocanthion is hidden by my lashes and droopy lower eyelid which curves upwards only at the final part of the eye makes it seem like its nct, i can do PDO and get some extra canthal tilt but idk if itll look good or not irl maybe in pics itll ascend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: micropp and Debetro
Pictures = Reality

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and Ryan
no more brahmin coping

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
IRL i actually have slight pct (i mean very slight) but in pics its mostly looks nct because my exocanthion is hidden by my lashes and droopy lower eyelid which curves upwards only at the final part of the eye makes it seem like its nct, i can do PDO and get some extra canthal tilt but idk if itll look good or not irl maybe in pics itll ascend
What is exocanthion

Dont get canthoplasty. You will look like shit as you age.

• +1
u have neutral-negative

book a flight here kiss my cheekbones and then examine my eyes its like i said in op
fellow tall skull wide cheekbones and compact midface cel i can only kiss my xangsane

whats the diff gandy looks same here as normal

That you are used to your mirrored face, if you ever use a true mirror you will understand it and why so many people get scared away when they see their inverted camera image

That you are used to your mirrored face, if you ever use a true mirror you will understand it and why so many people get scared away when they see their inverted camera image
ok but thats a psychological effect, when delon watching his face in purple noon he looked the same in the mirror as we normally perceive him.

eyelash curler

• Love it