I don’t like healthy foods, I always seek out processed garbage to eat instead

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
I never liked organic healthy food. I only eat whatever is made in a factory and has weird ingredients that I can’t even pronounce lol. Idk why. That shit just taste better. Broccoli tastes like ass, Cheetos tastes good af, I mean it’s simple as that faggot 😆

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 58285, Manletmachine and 1 other person
You say you like eating ass, next second you complain that broccoli tastes like it.
Pendejo what do you want in life?

Healthy foods are enjoyable if you know how to cook. You can't honestly tell me a ribeye with butter and mashed potatoes isn't nice.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, rand anon, mirrormogger and 5 others
Healthy foods are enjoyable if you know how to cook. You can't honestly tell me a ribeye with butter and mashed potatoes isn't nice.
lost me at mashed potatoes

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Same I only drink xxl energy drinks

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
healthy foods is Low T

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, mirrormogger, Xtra and 1 other person
that's true but many people have no clue what "healthy food" means. they think lean chicken breast with broccoli is "healthy" or they think literal vegan meals full of nothing but green veg is healthy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Mashed potatoes with loads of butter is amazing, you're missing out man
no, literally the worst form of potatoes by far. and pizza still mogs that shit

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 30037 and LancasteR
lost me at mashed potatoes
Of course, you have shephar‘s pie over there
Season 6 Starz GIF by Outlander

that's true but many people have no clue what "healthy food" means. they think lean chicken breast with broccoli is "healthy" or they think literal vegan meals full of nothing but green veg is healthy
Nah that’s boring af I like Frito Lay and Coca Cola with some candy 👍🏻

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Op thinks Brocolli is healthy, he’s a lost cause

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, rand anon and Xtra
Nah I don’t like anything that takes effort. Chicken, rice, etc

I like prepackaged frozen pizzas lil bro

I never liked organic healthy food. I only eat whatever is made in a factory and has weird ingredients that I can’t even pronounce lol. Idk why. That shit just taste better. Broccoli tastes like ass, Cheetos tastes good af, I mean it’s simple as that faggot 😆
Aren't you a garbage answer that before barking at me

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian

I find Chinese canned meats taste incredibly delicious.

But I really feel great after eating a fatty large ribeye steak with black pepper sauce.

Steaks are the only foods that I feel very healthy after eating.

Nah that’s boring af I like Frito Lay and Coca Cola with some candy 👍🏻

I love candy too.

Motherfucker. They used to have those sour strip candies at 7/11s in Singapore.😡

Haribo Gummy bears. Yeah that's that shit.

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
the idea that broccoli is healthy is cucked as fuck, it has almost 0 calories its almost as low as lettuce

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037

I love candy too.

Motherfucker. They used to have those sour strip candies at 7/11s in Singapore.😡

Haribo Gummy bears. Yeah that's that shit.
If it’s prepackaged and has no nutritional value, I eat it. If it’s healthy for me, I avoid it. That’s my motto guys