I don't love my Onetis, im obsessed with her (realisation) (serious)

whey123456

whey123456

no longer blackpilled
For over a year this girl has not left the back of my mind, I stalk every social she has... i stalk all her friends socials to

I have an ingocnito alt snap account added to her account so i can stalk her stories (they are rare, i have her unfriended on my normal acc)
On this account i also have snapchat premium on this alt account just in case, since i met her i have seen all other women as inferior to her, SHE is PERFECT for me
I have also created a foid snapchat account to send snap streaks to her account, doing this i get sent streaks from onetis back so i can see what shes up to

i have also ''conveniently'' ended up at the same fair as herself and her friends, i didnt wanna go over and show my face because i had consumed 1kg of pasta the night before and i was relatively bloated at the time

But im beginning to realise something, I dont really even love her, im just obsessed, i have never even thought about her sexually either
i only want her to feed my ego

She is just my fantasy woman, she might as well be a celebrity

She is a punishment from God, an Angel who i will never attain due to my Lust, Envy, Pride

@Aulet1 @DildoFaggins @Willmogulater @flippasav @sportsmogger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, coispet, kingpiin and 4 others
Do you have what it takes to earn yourself her? What are your smv calculations if you match her standards or are above what she wants? If so then hit your shot because you never know you might be lucky. I missed out a lot in the past as I didn’t even try

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and humanoidsub7
dont ever mention me in a thread like this again, you should really consider going to your local lake, jumping in and dont bother coming back up to the surface, drown yourself

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shogrim, laaoo, 5.5psl and 2 others
Do you have what it takes to earn yourself her? What are your smv calculations if you match her standards or are above what she wants? If so then hit your shot because you never know you might be lucky. I missed out a lot in the past as I didn’t even try

Don't you understand? i dont even love her, she just an obsession , a hyperixation

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
dont ever mention me in a thread like this again, you should really consider going to your local lake, jumping in and dont bother coming back up to the surface, drown yourself
Don't you get it? this is growth u faggot, Maybe its TIME that you REEVALUATE YOURSELF TO

For over a year this girl has not left the back of my mind, I stalk every social she has... i stalk all her friends socials to

I have an ingocnito alt snap account added to her account so i can stalk her stories (they are rare, i have her unfriended on my normal acc)
On this account i also have snapchat premium on this alt account just in case, since i met her i have seen all other women as inferior to her, SHE is PERFECT for me
I have also created a foid snapchat account to send snap streaks to her account, doing this i get sent streaks from onetis back so i can see what shes up to

i have also ''conveniently'' ended up at the same fair as herself and her friends, i didnt wanna go over and show my face because i had consumed 1kg of pasta the night before and i was relatively bloated at the time

But im beginning to realise something, I dont really even love her, im just obsessed, i have never even thought about her sexually either

She is a punishment from God, an Angel who i will never attain due to my Lust, Envy, Pride

What having no options does to a mfer

• +1
Reactions: laaoo
What having no options does to a mfer
i have options, i just dont care about them at all, i thought she was the only woman i didnt objectify but now im realising that SHE IS THE ULTIMATE OBJECT TO ME

i have options, i just dont care about them at all, i thought she was the only woman i didnt objectify but now im realising that SHE IS THE ULTIMATE OBJECT TO ME
Are you youngcel?

you sounded very new to this

Don't you understand? i dont even love her, she just an obsession , a hyperixation
I understand, lucid dreaming (which I had yesterday) about my own oenitis is something else do you experience that kinda shit too?

Why so little interact, dont u guys see what a high iq dark triad bpd mogger i am?

I understand, lucid dreaming (which I had yesterday) about my own oenitis is something else do you experience that kinda shit too?
Holy shit bro, u just made me remember a dream i had about her months ago

this type shit yk
2093807 r 1280 720 f jpg q x xxyxx

that type of obsession has nothing to do with options lol
Op thinks shes a unicorn bc shes the only one giving him hopes

that type of obsession has nothing to do with options lol
Ive had options, ive frauded love for girls i dont care about, they just dont compare

Ive had options, ive frauded love for girls i dont care about, they just dont compare
Its bc the looks lvl of this foid is higher than the others

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Op thinks shes a unicorn bc shes the only one giving him hopes
Im realising how out of touch of reality i am regarding her, i dont even know her that well

its the IDEA OF HER NOT HER

my oneitis just appeals to me more than others, shes a mid-high htb objectivly but to me a stacy, prob same for op

only slightly, its her level of motherly qualities + femininity + non hoe'ness

• +1
Reactions: esoterik
you're an idiot

there are millions of hot girls on tiktok to jerk off to

not to mention the format of the videos (similar to youtube shorts)

there is no reason to get obsessed over a femoid

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Reading this, I kinda understand your POV. You don't love her like you said, you're merely chasing after a fantasy imposed by yourself on her, and doing it for the and excitement and thrill of doing something covert. I'm pretty damned sure you wouldn't want to actually get close to her normally either. This reminds me of a manga I recently read where the MC thinks of the FMC as the ideal girl, but it was just him placing his delusions on her, and he stops "loving" her after he sees her real self.

• +1
Reactions: whey123456
Reading this, I kinda understand your POV. You don't love her like you said, you're merely chasing after a fantasy imposed by yourself on her, and doing it for the and excitement and thrill of doing something covert. I'm pretty damned sure you wouldn't want to actually get close to her normally either. This reminds me of a manga I recently read where the MC thinks of the FMC as the ideal girl, but it was just him placing his delusions on her, and he stops "loving" her after he sees her real self.
Finally someone thats not sub80iq

She is a very pretty girl and not a hoe compared to others, she does show ideal values and qualities and is very feminine

But i am definietly blinded putting her on a pedestal, i genuinely see her as flawless

• +1
Reactions: Infinite

• JFL
Reactions: coispet, vampyre, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
New York Wtf GIF by Lifetime

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet and shogrim

She is a very pretty girl and not a hoe compared to others, she does show ideal values and qualities and is very feminine

But i am definietly blinded putting her on a pedestal, i genuinely see her as flawless
Could be true, and you could also be exaggerating since you're obsessed with her.
All I can tell you now is to not do anything stupid/something you would regret later on, and more importantly; don't get too hung up when you see her for how she actually is; that's all, just be ready to take anything and everything in face value and good luck.

Fcking dumb op thats the exact same things i have said

if she wanted you she would be with you

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Meh maybe

havent spoke to her in almost a year tho
natural progression is to start taking creepshots of her. thats how I used to cope

Seen that show haha (this entire post is slightly exaggerated to sound like a plotline where joe goldberg has an epiphany) (still slightly true)

Imagine her taking a big shit, that should cure your oneitis or make it worse

What 0 pussy does to a mf. She don't want you bro stop obsessing

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Kys op use search fnc retard

Imagine her taking a big shit, that should cure your oneitis or make it worse
retarded solution, op should just kill him self instead, will fix it better

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Struggler03 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
im swedish so fuck you go kys low iq estrogenic faggot
Stfu pig skin

i can pin you down easily low t cuck larping as nerdic

i know nerdic dont type this way only curry does

Stfu pig skin

i can pin you down easily low t cuck larping as nerdic

i know nerdic dont type this way only curry does
maybe i picked up some lingo from forum curries

also go kys

I also want you to read this post with a patrick bateman/ joe goldberg voice in your head to make it sound more sigma and dark triad

Thought you were higher iq then this
thought you were higher iq, you need to control your emotions, this would have never happened

Bluepill cancer stadium 4

thought you were higher iq, you need to control your emotions, this would have never happened
what would never have happend? my obsession for a beautiful ideal foid?

or the self realisation that my obsession is superficial and out of touch?

ovER...