I don’t plan to slay in my home city.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
Keep looksmaxxing, make some girls regret rejecting me this summer, and keep working my office job to have money to looksmax.

While working I’ll find a way to make more money on the side while studying the best place to move to when i’ll be location free making enough money from side hustles to survive.

My home city is a shit hole and locationpill is real. I’m not as popular as i’m supposed to be with my current level of looks since i rotted home all my teenage years when i was fat and ugly.

One thing that people don’t get is how important it is to make as many friends and connections as possible when you are still really young like 12-18. After that is definitely harder to make friend groups and make social circles.

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, piec and Luffymaxxing
most foids are already in LTRs and the only toilets ready to fuck are used up ones

• +1
Reactions: piec
Ova

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Keep looksmaxxing, make some girls regret rejecting me this summer, and keep working my office job to have money to looksmax.

While working I’ll find a way to make more money on the side while studying the best place to move to when i’ll be location free making enough money from side hustles to survive.

My home city is a shit hole and locationpill is real. I’m not as popular as i’m supposed to be with my current level of looks since i rotted home all my teenage years when i was fat and ugly.

One thing that people don’t get is how important it is to make as many friends and connections as possible when you are still really young like 12-18. After that is definitely harder to make friend groups and make social circles.
IMG 7168

I would kill myself if I looked like you

• JFL
Reactions: Niksy, Goth, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
most foids are already in LTRs and the only toilets ready to fuck are used up ones
So what. You're a 5'6 arab in Europe, fuck anything you can

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
301 posts 18 hours since creating account, 3 jerkoff sessions 1 failed edge session. 0 sleep😝

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and PseudoMaxxer