I dont think its possible to lose weight

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Brownmaxxing
I always had a fast metabolism so was skinny asf when i was teen now i gained so much fat and ita not possible if i do gym or diet or whatever to lose weight it still stays the same eating a little out of diet cause to gain so much fat im cursed

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss

I lost 5kgs I just didn't eat. I will lose 5 more, I'll just burn what little I eat the same day by running/walking.

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater

I lost 5kgs I just didn't eat. I will lose 5 more, I'll just burn what little I eat the same day by running/walking.

Did u do any exercise can i lose weight just by eating protein and less carbs

try niacinamide and riboflavin

• +1
this has been said so many times before but ill say it once more just for you. CALORIC DEFECIT. you probably highly underestimate how much you are eating.

• +1
Reactions: ineonx and geezcel
it’s very easy if you have decent brain chemistry and very narcy like myself

• +1
Reactions: 147 and Gaygymmaxx
this has been said so many times before but ill say it once more just for you. CALORIC DEFECIT. you probably highly underestimate how much you are eating.
I just eat protein and less carbs i think maybe it will take a lot of time

I didn't exercise during first 5 but I recommend it. Running/Walking burns a lot of calories feels like a cheat, really speeds up the process.
Also improving some core muscles and posture made me look and feel much better.
Drink lots of water that you always piss crystal clear.

• +1
very narcy like myself
You must be proud of yourself in order to feel shame for your shortcomings. When the contrast is dissolved there is no frame of reference for the scale of your gluttony, it is simply another day of eating.

This is valid

• +1
Reactions: geezcel
I always had a fast metabolism so was skinny asf when i was teen now i gained so much fat and ita not possible if i do gym or diet or whatever to lose weight it still stays the same eating a little out of diet cause to gain so much fat im cursed
5d43eb7211c162f8e4b2239f51b54a19.jpg

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
But once i lose weight by controlling diet eventually i will end up eating these things and again i will become fat
No...Just stop eating sweets and sugar for the rest of your life and you shouldn't have any problems, these are the worst thing for your health.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Willmogulater
every thing is cope, unless you get into jail and whipped and raped by master while being starved

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and 147
According to thermodynamics, no

• +1
Reactions: 147