I don't understand Indias obession with htrik Roshan sendhill ramumurthy mogs him into another dimension

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Sendhill is dark skinned and he is lacks coloured eyes but he mogs the utter shit out of htrik Roshan and any of those fucking bolly wood actors even in his candids he mogs yet htrik is the obession in India.

Like all I see is pajeets on tiktok coping with muh "our ppls are fair skinned Bhai" meanwhile an dark skinned sendhill mogs there entire population into 2 unfortunately I've never seen another curry come close to his looks

Attachments

• download (10).jpeg
    download (10).jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 0
  • download (9).jpeg
    download (9).jpeg
    6.7 KB · Views: 0
  • BiodegradableSereneBighornedsheep-size_restricted.gif
    BiodegradableSereneBighornedsheep-size_restricted.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normiemogger, elzde95, Respalier and 7 others
@Preston
@forevermirin

Yeah I agree sendhil mogs don't get the hritik roshan hype he's never been that good looking imo

• +1
Reactions: normiemogger, ascension, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
Yeah I agree sendhil mogs don't get the hritik roshan hype he's never been that good looking imo

Sendhill tbf Is the only curry that actually looks like a AI generated morph there maybe more tbf but bolly wood just chooses boneless actors because they have whiter feautres which makes no sense

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29261
@rand anon

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Post unfrauded pictures of that pajeet.

😂😂😂. There’s not a single 6 PSL Indian other than Salludon unfrauded. That’s the harsh truth. Every single fucking “chadpreet” edits their pics to make their skin coloring med.
5E2A37E9 48D0 488A 9C27 45809BD7A3D4
A89C0467 D8A2 47A8 9767 6CB72AA6CB99
F11A14F5 EA4A 485E A3C7 613EEBBD4602

Attachments

• E035F597-FC16-47FF-B2A2-871A533818CC.jpeg
    E035F597-FC16-47FF-B2A2-871A533818CC.jpeg
    922.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 0EC29FF6-5543-493A-B993-65398C1A8BF3.jpeg
    0EC29FF6-5543-493A-B993-65398C1A8BF3.jpeg
    302.9 KB · Views: 0
Hritik, another frauding pajeet who’s haloed by eye color. Reality is he would be on this forum being recommended gonion and wraparound implants if he had shitskin T50 eyes like myself. Truly over for T50cels.!

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, rand anon, reptiles and 1 other person
He’s 50 in those pics and still mogs you to oblivion you utter retard
Him mogging me to oblivion means he’s 6 PSL, nice. Now compare the subhuman when he was in his prime to actual chadpreets
E3200FCA 861E 4D14 93E6 D19E3C6E1589
E91A2752 F040 4FC0 AAE2 FC07B6B1844A
7E43DACE 98A5 45C8 AC5F 380BC16E8101

• +1
Reactions: normiemogger
Over for indian if this is the psl god of India
He’s not, actually there’s only 3 legit PSL gods. The rest are all frauding HTNs.

Post unfrauded pictures of that pajeet.

😂😂😂. There’s not a single 6 PSL Indian other than Salludon unfrauded. That’s the harsh truth. Every single fucking “chadpreet” edits their pics to make their skin coloring med.View attachment 2233058View attachment 2233059View attachment 2233060

Even in his worst pics barring the first 1 he mogs the flying fuck out of bolly wood actors and this is him at 50 meanwhile I showed you a pic of him in motion the 1 thing you can't fraud and he still mogs the fuck about of bollywood actors

Over for indian if this is the psl god of India

The guy literally is a curry Henry cavill his only flaw is colouring and he posts pics of him in his 50s and the fact he looks that good at 50 says everything

Attachments

• BiodegradableSereneBighornedsheep-size_restricted.gif
    BiodegradableSereneBighornedsheep-size_restricted.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, rand anon, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Even in his worst pics barring the first 1 he mogs the flying fuck out of bolly wood actors and this is him at 50 meanwhile I showed you a pic of him in motion the 1 thing you can't fraud and he still mogs the fuck about of bollywood actors
Frauding movie videos do not count😂
The guy literally is a curry Henry cavill his only flaw is colouring and he posts pics of him in his 50s and the fact he looks that good at 50 says everything
“Indian Cavill”
1A7A464E FFB0 425C ACB2 ABE41FB46727

Frauding movie videos do not count😂

“Indian Cavill”View attachment 2233097

Yeah so still motions are more accurate than actual moving images which capture 3d depths also there are YouTube vedios and his also failo is skin colour his bone structure is the Indian equivalent of Henry cavill but apparently still shots from when he's in his 50s in the most unflattering angles is enough to say he's a frauding sub human the cope niggers have here is isnane

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29261
Yeah so still motions are more accurate than actual moving images which capture 3d depths also there are YouTube vedios and his also failo is skin colour his bone structure is the Indian equivalent of Henry cavill but apparently still shots from when he's in his 50s in the most unflattering angles is enough to say he's a frauding sub human the cope niggers have here is isnane
This is an insult to cavill

Manu Bora mogs both

Status halo you nigger.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
P
Such a subhuman bro perfectly wide face similar to cavills very high fwhr ratio his proportions are perfect be has high cheek bones a defined tapered jaw but he's no way close to cavill your actually retarded tbqh

View attachment 2233111
>high cheekbones

The only thing good about him is his jaw

P

>high cheekbones

The only thing good about him is his jaw

He legit has high cheek bones the only reason he doesn't show it in a hollow cheek manor is because of buccal fat

He legit has high cheek bones the only reason he doesn't show it in a hollow cheek manor is because of buccal fat
Please show me where his “high cheekbones” are. They seem to be missing from his face.

His eye area is only good for a curry, but gets mogged by an average white eye area.
His nose his big as fuck.

He’s not cavil, not even close.

If he was white though you'd be draining his balls like a good cuck
If he was white he wouldn’t need a beard to make his jaw look human

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Please show me where his “high cheekbones” are. They seem to be missing from his face.

His eye area is only good for a curry, but gets mogged by an average white eye area.
His nose his big as fuck.

He’s not cavil, not even close.

I don't know if your ignorant on facial structure blind or what but his bone structure fits every caveat for halllow cheeks his cheeks are Infront of his eyes his maxilla and lower jaw is froward enough in combination to have hallow cheeks but he has buccal fat pads this is a curry trait it causes a round face

Attachments

• download (9)~2.jpeg
    download (9)~2.jpeg
    10.6 KB · Views: 0
There are alot more invisible bonemoggers in India, but there are 10,000 utter subhumans for 1 chadpreet tier bonemogger thats makes its over