I don’t understand this phenomenon in zoomers…

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
Why do I always see (in redpilled videos) that their resolution for 2024 is to:

-Focus more (ok)
-Make parents proud (ok)
-cold showers (ehm…ok?)
-Work for my future (ok)
-Ignore every girl (what?)

Like, if girls ignore you and don’t want to talk to you, why would you think that you need to ignore them back?

It’s useless since they are already ignoring you and it won’t make your life better in anyway…

As I already previously said, the next generation is the Incel generation, there will be a big change in the timeline and masses will rebel against women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52601, edgemaxx, TheMaxxer333 and 10 others
Cause they're incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, Primalsplit, mayo mogger and 2 others
Cope, why do you think they're working for their future?? To betabux. They're ignoring girls now, so that later they Will be the ones getting chased (for their Money).

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: edgemaxx, TheMaxxer333, niqfan625 and 9 others
Been thinking this too, You can make money and get girls. Thats what people do where i live.

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12 and PseudoMaxxer
Cope, why do you think they're working for their future?? To betabux. They're ignoring girls now, so that later they Will be the ones getting chased (for their Money).
It’s pitiful for me tbh, instead of focusing on fucking prime jbs, 14 yo are rotting home watching andrew tate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spermium, Luffymaxxing and the BULL
Been thinking this too, You can make money and get girls. Thats what people do where i live.
Exactly you can’t just get better and get girls at the same time lol, it won’t take much time off your grind and it’ll give you positive reinforcement

It’s a good thing, even if the foids are ignoring them at least the Zoomers aren’t feeding them attention.

I hear the sweet cries on TikTok about how shocked they are about the lack of male attention they receive jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, niqfan625, Deleted member 27066 and 2 others
It’s pitiful for me tbh, instead of focusing on fucking prime jbs, 14 yo are rotting home watching andrew tate
He made males become a bunch of brainwashed grindset i Will be a millionaire and get tons of girls brah, while only 1% of men can become millionaire, so their delusions are going to be shattered. At least Blackpill gives you peace of mind, if young girls aren't willing to give you sex fast and free of charge, LDAR

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Luffymaxxing, Fiqh and 1 other person
It’s a good thing, even if the foods are ignoring them anyway at least the Zoomers aren’t feeding them attention.

I hear the sweet cries on TikTok about how shocked they are about the lack of male attention they receive jfl
really? most of the guys that are ignoring them are subhuman anyway.

And they like only a small portion of men that are getting all the pussy anyway, no?

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
It’s a good thing, even if the foids are ignoring them at least the Zoomers aren’t feeding them attention.

Only the incels have to adopt this betabux grindset. The chads are fucking their brains out, and Billy beta Will come back in their 30s when they built their wealth, to finance some run through hoes lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52601, Primalsplit, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
really? most of the guys that are ignoring them are subhuman anyway.

And they like only a small portion of men that are getting all the pussy anyway, no?
All I know is that I see so much of it on my TikTok feed that men don’t approach them, don’t message them, don’t even look at them in public, makes me cage so hard, some of them are literally crying about it

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and PseudoMaxxer
All I know is that I see so much of it on my TikTok feed that men don’t approach them, don’t message them, don’t even look at them in public, makes me cage so hard, some of them are literally crying about it
Men = chads, don't message them = they get ghosted After they get pumped

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Primalsplit, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
Probably because they have chad only vision tbh

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, PseudoMaxxer and the BULL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Luffymaxxing and PseudoMaxxer
send some if you have them, definitely lifefuel

@zassus

• Woah
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
i know one thing for sure most of gen z is skullcels i have yet to see a huge skull lmao

• +1
Thats like volentary celibacy

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe, Sanguinius and mayo mogger
Why do I always see (in redpilled videos) that their resolution for 2024 is to:

-Focus more (ok)
-Make parents proud (ok)
-cold showers (ehm…ok?)
-Work for my future (ok)
-Ignore every girl (what?)

Like, if girls ignore you and don’t want to talk to you, why would you think that you need to ignore them back?

It’s useless since they are already ignoring you and it won’t make your life better in anyway…

As I already previously said, the next generation is the Incel generation, there will be a big change in the timeline and masses will rebel against women.
They’re MSTOW (men sent their own way)

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger, BeanletMogger, Sanguinius and 1 other person
well, it’s not voluntary because they get ignored in the first place and they just do it back to not look like incrls
so are you fucking confusing all of gen z with hamza viewers? dumb aah take

• Hmm...
They sacrifice for BBC takeover

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui and PseudoMaxxer
so are you fucking confusing all of gen z with hamza viewers? dumb aah take
well, we can both agree that 90% of zoomers are either following the schizo curry or the bald jew.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
i can’t wait. all women are pigs.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 52601 and PseudoMaxxer
Men peak in their grave bro

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and PseudoMaxxer
Men peak in their grave bro
unironically, only way to ascend is by the rope.

IMG 6356

• +1
Reactions: Shogun
well, we can both agree that 90% of zoomers are either following the schizo curry or the bald jew.
yeah and the ones who are not are slaying lmao

• Hmm...
Idk why they do this man but it’s annoying af…

Like one of my friends doesn’t want to go to a bar, club anything and I asked him what he does in his free time, he just said gym, family and gf.

Apparently “he doesn’t like drinking” like ok ye cope harder.

This is like 15-20% of zoomers now too, so jova

• +1
While ur rotting here two sides both the same outcome

i dont do anything from this list other than me getting ignored by girls

• So Sad