I don't understand what's wrong with me. PICS INCLUDED

ndos

ndos

6'4.5'',wide frame,acnecel,here to looksmax
Well, basically I might be overthinking shit but I don't understand why people look at me. I think they laugh at me.

Can't get over that. Girls keep looking at me, but I can't do nothing. Everytime I enter something there are a group of peolpe that will suddenly look at me.
Guys are staring at me, girls are staring at me. I wonder if I can cold approach them, since they stare very long time, but I am afraid and I blame myself for that.

Is my look weird? Stare?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26116, optimisticzoomer, ascension! and 3 others
Judging by your outfit in the last photo you probably have autism. No fixing that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Hero of the Imperium, sub5outsider and 2 others
Well, basically I might be overthinking shit but I don't understand why people look at me. I think they laugh at me.

Can't get over that. Girls keep looking at me, but I can't do nothing. Everytime I enter something there are a group of peolpe that will suddenly look at me.
Guys are staring at me, girls are staring at me. I wonder if I can cold approach them, since they stare very long time, but I am afraid and I blame myself for that.

Is my look weird? Stare?

Your skin. Halves your SMV.

Also you have deep mentolabial crease which is not attractive. Try filler there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26289

Is my look weird? Stare?

high htn can be low chadlite if u get rid of acne scars.

I wear that in home only
Go to a dermatologist and clear your skin. If you still cant get women after that then go to a doctor because you have undiagnosed autism. No other reasonable explanation.

Go to a dermatologist and clear your skin. If you still cant get women after that then go to a doctor because you have undiagnosed autism. No other reasonable explanation.
im definitely autistic im just scared to get diagnosed

im definitely autistic im just scared to get diagnosed
What does it matter anyways. Can you even get medicated for it? If I was autistic I would just ultra-fraud NT and never tell anyone.

Also you have deep mentolabial crease which is not attractive. Try filler there.
b53bbcc7812a750dc8857211d8469f94.jpg
b53bbcc7812a750dc8857211d8469f94.jpg

I get women

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
Problem is on the mental side

OVER, for chincels like me and you

Your skin. Halves your SMV.

i have that too the chin crease it isn't attractive?

It is your height. You need to bee at least 7 foot tall.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Elvisandreaa and ripcordgod1
WTF is wrong with chin? U mean chin philtrum ration? I am leaning so the chin looks smaller I guess
in order from badest to less bad.
your chin, like mine:
* lacks height
* lacks width.
* lacks forward growth.
aka, Typical boneless soyboy chin. Same like me, a fellow chinlet

i have that too the chin crease it isn't attractive?
It depends on YOUR face.

You guys are on a Looksmaxxing forum but you cannot figure that all faces are unique?

One chin can fit one guy, but will look retarded on another.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26289

Is my look weird? Stare?

You are perfect the way you are bhai.

I wear that in home only
Then why’d you delete the picture 🤣. Mfer was in a public area wearing a grandpa outfit.

your chin looks recessed and mouth looks protruding

clear, your skin, tan a little bit and work out

Is my look weird? Stare?

do u have a wide lower palate

Then why’d you delete the picture 🤣. Mfer was in a public area wearing a grandpa outfit.
don-harron-laughing.gif

I swear, I only wear the top and jeans, not the rest.

The bad news is that you got severe autism, but the good news is that if you get it verified by a doctor you will have great benefits in society as people will go easy on you

The bad news is that you got severe autism, but the good news is that if you get it verified by a doctor you will have great benefits in society as people will go easy on you
Already got. Pretty privelege is real

Good eye area tbh

• Love it
Reactions: ndos
very handsome. They stare because you are good looking. Chadlite for sure

• Love it

Is my look weird? Stare?

Major autism detected. Seek medical attention

Major autism detected. Seek medical attention
I hate to hear that. My motions are also quite weird, like sometimes I loose my coordination.

Definitely believing a guy on this forum that I have autism

get on tret

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt

Is my look weird? Stare?

Whos the girl in your pic

• +1