i dont vibe with bottom tier girls

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
being a looksmaxxed incel, i unironically got more stuff in common with gl girls. They tend to be more disclipined when it comes to anything except for sex, more focused on whatever goals they have and more level headed overall. Over if you self improved too much as an incel, now you cant connect with the girls that might have given you a chance.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
"i dont vibe with bottom tier girls"🤓

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
i have rejected all sub htb girls and always went for htb+ girls and got rejected all t he time . talking to sub htb girls make me kms.

• +1
good looking girls know they are good looking. so the tiring baggage and draining aura of self esteem isn’t there most of the time.

• +1
good looking girls know they are good looking. so the tiring baggage and draining aura of self esteem isn’t there most of the time.
incel cope, 100% of women "know they're GL"

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
i have rejected all sub htb girls and always went for htb+ girls and got rejected all t he time . talking to sub htb girls make me kms.
fakecel kys

incel cope, 100% of women "know they're GL"
delusion. deep down they know they are utter subhumans. I’m talking about objectively attractive whores. they meet a criteria and are comfortable in their skin.

delusion. deep down they know they are utter subhumans. I’m talking about objectively attractive whores. they meet a criteria and are comfortable in their skin.
"deep down" yet the chads that fuck and dump give them the condient to think they're GL, cope.

no shit nigga, we got subhuman fatties thinking they're stacy and stacys thinking they're another species

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
based