I don’t want a social life

FutureSlayer

FutureSlayer

Connelly-lite wife by 2030 or rope
In my fever dreams I picture me as an european king with an incredible harem of gorgeous women, a private army of men and maybe one or two close brothers.
I don’t care about muh social circle.

Turning back to reality i just need to moneymaxx and find a gf that is willing to accept the fact i have ZERO social circle and friends, to give me 3 or 4 sons, she will experience just my looks and money, no status, as I can’t absolutely build it, it always has been like that.

Am i crazy or smth?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, ArcticStorm and bloomercel
You will not be a king. You will not have a harem. You will not have an army of men. You will not make money unless you have a big circle of connections or at least useful ones.

• So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel
You will not be a king. You will not have a harem. You will not have an army of men. You will not make money unless you have a big circle of connections or at least useful ones.
You clearly did not understand a thing about my post. go back to kindergarten

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999 and try2beme
i picture myself as a ceo of some conglomerate and ufc heavyweight champion and gang leader with ny med wife at my side or living in the wild mastering martial arts and teaching my kids or living in a nice large house with ideal kids idk man

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
i picture myself as a ceo of some conglomerate and ufc heavyweight champion and gang leader with ny med wife at my side or living in the wild mastering martial arts and teaching my kids or living in a nice large house with ideal kids idk man
cool

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
confirmed autist.

I at least imagine me sharing my success with some of my childhood friends who have stood by me.

same. befriending normies when you know blackpill is utterly retarded.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and ArcticStorm
if i was a king i will kill everyone that have a penis bigger then mine

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Looking at your peers as people who will help you achieve success in the future is a worthwhile outlook and has helped me grow my social circle.

I mean, I know many of my friends would easily betray me, even close ones, but doesn't bother me, for now I have been using them for connections and relieve stress.