i dont want my oneitis

gribsufer1

gribsufer1

To learn who cucks you,find out who you cannot mog
i think i could get my oneitis cos were looksmatched , even if she accepts my advances its more cos of the intrigue of a guy who is somewhat ok being really into her. she will only ever be "fine" with dating me , she wouldnt really love me , or be electrified by my presence or just really love every fibre of my being like i do to her . i want her to be happy and i just cant possibly positively contribute to that . this realization came when i was talking with girls and they said theres no handsome boys in the school and im like holy shit theres so many guys who mog me ... BUT !!!!I HAVE. TO. GET. HER. IF I DONT , WHATS STOPPING ANY NIGGER FROM GETTING HER ??? IM NOT THE BEST GUY FOR HER BUT IM THE BEST OUT OF PEOPLE SHES AROUND IM THE ONLY GUY WITH HER PHENO SHED MEET OUTSIDE HER HOME COUNTRIES . BUT HOW DO I COPE WITH BEING THE ASSHOLE?????

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, RAMU KAKA and Nick.Harte
SHES UGLY ASF your other friend is hotter

insha'Allah she ascends with a curry.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Nick.Harte and Pikabro
Bro you just need to find the right dashing handsome prince charming to cuck your oneitis for you

i think i could get my oneitis cos were looksmatched , even if she accepts my advances its more cos of the intrigue of a guy who is somewhat ok being really into her. she will only ever be "fine" with dating me , she wouldnt really love me , or be electrified by my presence or just really love every fibre of my being like i do to her . i want her to be happy and i just cant possibly positively contribute to that . this realization came when i was talking with girls and they said theres no handsome boys in the school and im like holy shit theres so many guys who mog me ... BUT !!!!I HAVE. TO. GET. HER. IF I DONT , WHATS STOPPING ANY NIGGER FROM GETTING HER ??? IM NOT THE BEST GUY FOR HER BUT IM THE BEST OUT OF PEOPLE SHES AROUND IM THE ONLY GUY WITH HER PHENO SHED MEET OUTSIDE HER HOME COUNTRIES . BUT HOW DO I COPE WITH BEING THE ASSHOLE?????
schzio incel ramblings

i creampied your fugly oneitis yesterday then i facefucked so hard she ate all my cummies

Tldr you oneitis doesn’t want you

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and GabachoCopium
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
jfl kidnap her without letting her know it was u and be her rescue

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1