I don't want to go clubbing but I'm forced to

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
The only niche that gave me success in my 20s was going clubbing while running party boy persona + jestermaxing + gymmaxed + alcohol. I'm 32 and don't want to go clubbing because I don't even enjoy it, but I'm literally forced to if I don't want to live the incel lifestyle. I can't run social circle game and I'm not going to cold approach in daytime. Another issue is that women generally never view me as LTR material, they only want to use me for sex.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 18582 and thecel
what a horrid dilemma

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, TUSSELEIF and autistic_tendencies
Another issue is that women generally never view me as LTR material, they only want to use me for sex.
That's not an "issue". In this day and age that's a fever dream and goal for most healthy young men in western countries.

There are ugly Silicon Valley geeks and Manhattan lawyers earning millions but living in celibacy unless they pay prostitutes, wishing they had your problem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Clubbing is for chad and incels in denial

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
shit u are 32, i thought u are 24-25

maybe you are starting to realise it's not just about sex. what matters most are true relationships.

happiness is relative. an incel will be happy (short-term) when he loses his virginity while a chad doesn't get happy from sex anymore. women don't get happy from the unlimited access to sex.. they want real relationships.

everything is cope except family, because having a family of your own means you've succeeded as a human. your child is basically another version of yourself so you know that you're dna will live on and you can die peacefully.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
everything is cope except family, because having a family of your own means you've succeeded as a human. your child is basically another version of yourself so you know that you're dna will live on and you can die peacefully.
I plan to pay to have kids through IVF.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
The only niche that gave me success in my 20s was going clubbing while running party boy persona + jestermaxing + gymmaxed + alcohol. I'm 32 and don't want to go clubbing because I don't even enjoy it, but I'm literally forced to if I don't want to live the incel lifestyle. I can't run social circle game and I'm not going to cold approach in daytime. Another issue is that women generally never view me as LTR material, they only want to use me for sex.

sounds like something a foid would say

maybe you are starting to realise it's not just about sex. what matters most are true relationships.

happiness is relative. an incel will be happy (short-term) when he loses his virginity while a chad doesn't get happy from sex anymore. women don't get happy from the unlimited access to sex.. they want real relationships.

Without a family it's complicated to live imo , family is the strongest and unshakeable bond

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
Without a family it's complicated to live imo , family is the strongest and unshakeable bond
Lol so many people in my family hate each other and barely speak. I haven't spoken to 2 of my 3 sisters in years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Lol so many people in my family hate each other and barely speak. I haven't spoken to 2 of my 3 sisters in years.
You don't have to be like them , you can start your own family and they (ur children) will be a rest for you one day, in any case if you educate them well

ive never been in one