I dropped the blackpill bomb on my Chink ex

alien

alien

Kraken
9ZPDLpF.png

Just fucking fucking block her you beta.. what
also go tell her dad that her n count is 10

Just fucking fucking block her you beta.. what
I feel like it was important for me to give her an "exit interview" explaining to her that she needs to grow the fuck up and get her shit together. Stop being a loser who is fully dependent on daddy. This is the reason why she keeps getting on the cock carousel. Becuase no man of quality wants to LTR a loser like her. I'm actually giving her helpful constructive criticism. Yet she can't take the constructive criticism at all. She doesn't digest it at all. It's like women are incapable of learning from mistakes.

talking will not work, they're infinitely deluded into thinking they can get anything they want, only actions of chad will truly blackpill them, but even then they cope by saying "he's not worth it, doesn't deserve me" type of bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Npcdoomer, DidntRead, Deleted member 2426 and 2 others
Keep blackpilling her like @Mr_Norwood and update us.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
talking will not work, they're infinitely deluded into thinking they can get anything they want, only actions of chad will truly blackpill them, but even then they cope by saying "he's not worth it, doesn't deserve me" type of bullshit.
Yeah women seem incapable of self-reflection and realizing the error of their ways.
I'm trying to get it through her thick skull that she needs to get her shit together and become independent from her daddy. Because her dependence on her father is a huge turn-off. She has a 5:30pm curfew. And every boyfriend she has is going to be negatively impacted by her putting daddy first every time. She needs to learn

I feel like it was important for me to give her an "exit interview" explaining to her that she needs to grow the fuck up and get her shit together. Stop being a loser who is fully dependent on daddy. This is the reason why she keeps getting on the cock carousel. Becuase no man of quality wants to LTR a loser like her. I'm actually giving her helpful constructive criticism. Yet she can't take the constructive criticism at all. She doesn't digest it at all. It's like women are incapable of learning from mistakes.
She doesn’t deserve your time or effort, I know it’s hard to let go even blackpillitn her but you do realise you’re only doing this because you’re angry at the state of women in general?

it’s a tough world we live in when we have 2.5 PSL gooks getting this much validation ahh fuckit

Low IQ women. can tell by reading only one screenshot jfl

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
She doesn’t deserve your time or effort, I know it’s hard to let go even blackpillitn her but you do realise you’re only doing this because you’re angry at the state of women in general?

it’s a tough world we live in when we have 2.5 PSL gooks getting this much validation ahh fuckit
I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I like to hold on to hope that she will learn from her mistakes and change for the better as a human being. She probably won't but at least I tried.
Western women in general are extremely immature in 2019. Even the ones who only lived here for a few years are too far gone.

I heard breaking up with a Japanese bird is really difficult, you have to drop the bomb twice before they get the hint.

• JFL
Reactions: pisslord, Deleted member 1100, GenericChad1444 and 3 others
She seems really dumb and low sentience. Her English must be really bad. Does she have a thick Chinese accent? I bet she barely understands half the shit you tell her because of the language barrier

Has she refused to see you anymore? I'm lmao at you bringing up when she said she loved you. The word "love" is throwaway to many women, stop coping like it meant something. She gives no fucks

Post more screenshots. It's over for you she was never as invested in you as you thought. If they don't beg you and cry and phone you 100 times when you threaten to dump them, they don't really care about you and never did

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I like to hold on to hope that she will learn from her mistakes and change for the better as a human being. She probably won't but at least I tried.
Western women in general are extremely immature in 2019. Even the ones who only lived here for a few years are too far gone.
She seems really dumb and low sentience. Her English must be really bad. Does she have a thick Chinese accent? I bet she barely understands half the shit you tell her because of the language barrier

Has she refused to see you anymore? I'm lmao at you bringing up when she said she loved you. The word "love" is throwaway to many women, stop coping like it meant something. She gives no fucks

Post more screenshots. It's over for you she was never as invested in you as you thought. If they don't beg you and cry and phone you 100 times when you threaten to dump them, they don't really care about you and never did
Ezactly this

not a pixel

• +1
She immigrated here when she was 7 years old. She's 31. She has a thick Chink accent. It's hilarious. Normally women who immigrate to Canada at her age don't have an accent anymore. And she speaks in broken English. It's ridiculous. That you can get a college education in Canada and not know proper english.

She told me that her daddy forbids her from seeing me and that she needs a break because her parents are not going to believe her stories when she sneaks out to see me.

Yeah I am starting to see she was never really that invested in me. She can get new dick. I told her that that the reason why she's on dick #10 is because it's easy for women to get new dick. But guys don't want to stick around for a little girl in fear of her daddy. Men want a woman.
@deathtochad
more screens
8udEmpO.png

Oh God this bitch did a 180 on me. She has Borderline Personality Disorder for sure.
She was like "Is there a chance that I can come back?"
I said that I'd like to date her when she has more freedom. And I said that if she can't see me regularly we can be like friends with benefits. And then she agreed and got all sexual with me.
If her and I only fuck once in awhile but I'm allowed to see other women, I guess this isn't such a bad deal that we are in what is essentially a defacto long-distance relationship.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
  • +1
Get back with yogapants bro wtf go to her house and say sorry for everything youve done and pay her 1000 pounds

Get back with yogapants bro wtf go to her house and say sorry for everything youve done and pay her 1000 pounds
Yogapants is my one true love. I really miss her. I literally live a 7 minute drive away from her house. I'm afraid she is going to get a protection order against me if I show up to her house, mail her a letter or call her home phone.

She changed her cell phone number and she doesn't have Facebook or IG. She has a lookism account that she hasn't logged on to in 4 1/2 months. So I have no other way of contacting her.

Yogapants is my one true love. I really miss her. I literally live a 7 minute drive away from her house. I'm afraid she is going to get a protection order against me if I show up to her house, mail her a letter or call her home phone.

She changed her cell phone number and she doesn't have Facebook or IG. She has a lookism account that she hasn't logged on to in 4 1/2 months. So I have no other way of contacting her.
Just knock on her door and see what happens man
Would you rather live the rest of your life with regret because you were too scared to knock on her door?
Just say that you want to have a chat with her and give it a go atleast, man
Atleast you wont have to live the rest of your life with a regret, even if it does fail

Just knock on her door and see what happens man
Would you rather live the rest of your life with regret because you were too scared to knock on her door?
Just say that you want to have a chat with her and give it a go atleast, man
Atleast you wont have to live the rest of your life with a regret, even if it does fail
Lol he's going to get humiliated. Have you read the lookism threads he made on her after they broke up? He said she looks like an ugly Indian man and that he wanted to crush her midget skull. She read all of it it's hilarious he went way too far
She immigrated here when she was 7 years old. She's 31. She has a thick Chink accent. It's hilarious. Normally women who immigrate to Canada at her age don't have an accent anymore. And she speaks in broken English. It's ridiculous. That you can get a college education in Canada and not know proper english.

She told me that her daddy forbids her from seeing me and that she needs a break because her parents are not going to believe her stories when she sneaks out to see me.

Yeah I am starting to see she was never really that invested in me. She can get new dick. I told her that that the reason why she's on dick #10 is because it's easy for women to get new dick. But guys don't want to stick around for a little girl in fear of her daddy. Men want a woman.
@deathtochad
more screens
8udEmpO.png

Oh God this bitch did a 180 on me. She has Borderline Personality Disorder for sure.
She was like "Is there a chance that I can come back?"
I said that I'd like to date her when she has more freedom. And I said that if she can't see me regularly we can be like friends with benefits. And then she agreed and got all sexual with me.
If her and I only fuck once in awhile but I'm allowed to see other women, I guess this isn't such a bad deal that we are in what is essentially a defacto long-distance relationship.
Wow she still dtf after you ruthlessly criticized her and called her a slut. Slayer

In Chinese culture isn't it subhuman for a woman to be unmarried after 30? She's extremely post prime she'll have to marry a gook soon or it's over for her. Then she'll keep getting pumped and dumped by white men forever