I encourage anyone trying to achieve forward growth to watch this video

GrayEyedBarrett

GrayEyedBarrett

Banned
I have been saying this for a while but head posture is just as if not more important than tongue posture. Anyone who has a down swung fave or bad posture watch this video! Anyone who says mewing is cope isn’t doing it right or hasn’t for long enough. Bones will remodel in response to stress even after 25 but under 25 with perfect posture you can really direct your growth. It will obviously take some time depending where you start but here is the link:

I know you all have nothing better to do so just fucking watch it if you have bad posture.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, GigaMog, Romnel and 2 others
mewing is cope unless you have perfect head and neck posture

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 5385
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and diggbicc
So this is how you have 6,000 posts since the start of january jfl I aspire to reach your level of shitposting
So this is how you have 6,000 posts since the start of january jfl I aspire to reach your level of shitposting
That’s 50 posts a day translating to almost 2 posts every hour for the past 4 months

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, PurplePaintBox and Nosecel
the guy really knows what he is talking about, I am currently stretching these exact same muscles lol:lul:
I wanted to make posts on this same detailed system of the neck musculature but idk how to use a marker and draw on pics, besides my pc has been trashed so I can't really do anything fancy. But this is literally the missing part of the puzzle, it will take 2 or 3 years but if you maintain proper muscle tonality, function and posture your face will change....

Banger thread
@retard @betamanlet

• +1
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett
It’s the missing link bruh. How to be chad

how old are you? if you are on puberty/pre puberty it can work. otherwise it's stupid.
You are dumb as fuck. Wolffs law and physics. When you break a bone your bone grows back. Same shit. Why is the average iq of incels below 60?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, GigaMog and diggbicc
You are dumb as fuck. Wolffs law and physics. When you break a bone your bone grows back. Same shit. Why is the average iq of incels below 60?
I'm not gonna even answer you from now on, keep dreaming & cope bro. bb.

Bro my maxilla is close to deformed, mewing won't do shit for me... 5 years facepulling and if necessary lefort

Bro my maxilla is close to deformed, mewing won't do shit for me... 5 years facepulling and if necessary lefort
Ok in that case you are fucked and I am sorry. But most people aren’t that fucked, at least I don’t think so.

Ok in that case you are fucked and I am sorry. But most people aren’t that fucked, at least I don’t think so.
The sad thing is I still aesthetically mog most people, with good forward growth God knows I could be Barrettlite

The sad thing is I still aesthetically mog most people, with good forward growth God knows I could be Barrettlite
Thought you said deformed?
I'm not gonna even answer you from now on, keep dreaming & cope bro. bb.
Oh by the way yeah I am in puberty, and in a year I will mog you to self harm.

Thought you said deformed?
The maxilla itself yeah, extremly recessed, but every other feature plus ratios are really good, this makes my front chadlite but my profile subhuman

The maxilla itself yeah, extremly recessed, but every other feature plus ratios are really good, this makes my front chadlite but my profile subhuman
Yeah rn I am bloatmaxxed from mk677 so I just look like a thumb lmao fucking terrible ngl since I am also subhuman. Still got a god tier eye area tho i just need more forward growth and I could ascend very fucking hard. Do you have bad uee? And no browridge?

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Yeah rn I am bloatmaxxed from mk677 so I just look like a thumb lmao fucking terrible ngl since I am also subhuman. Still got a god tier eye area tho i just need more forward growth and I could ascend very fucking hard. Do you have bad uee? And no browridge?
Eye area mogs hard, shape kinda like a Barrett/O'pry mix, browridge could be better, but fixable...
Light eyes plus forward growth and I might have the potential to be a gay alien model jfl

That’s 50 posts a day translating to almost 2 posts every hour for the past 4 months

lmao you are the first greycel to clap back at colourcels with a good roast

same

• So Sad
Reactions: Darkstrand
@nelson GTFIH u bitchass....

You'll want to see that video and channel, good technical content

• +1
Reactions: Elias and Luke LLL