I feel good after my second day in GYM

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
Gym is not cope nigga I went to gym, came back and because of the workout I slept like a baby instead of staying up till 4am

Woke up refreshed, going for a run now. I must be a high T nigga because my trainer pushed me but I recovered in a night of sleep

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
You should sauna after, it feels even better and more relaxing

• Love it
Reactions: bradpittshairline
fûck off

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision and bradpittshairline
i agree my nigga

• +1
Gym has its own high after doing it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Pikabro, forevermirin and 1 other person
Good for you op. Gym is like a drug after a certain point i can't imagine the level of basement dwelling you need to be at to call it cope.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
You should sauna after, it feels even better and more relaxing
It’s a cheap gym in Mumbai no sauna bhai don’t even have bathroom

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Good for you op. Gym is like a drug after a certain point i can't imagine the level of basement dwelling you need to be at to call it cope.
Yeah I realized I’m wasting my potential and I have too much energy giving me insomnia.

It’s best I use it for health. Plus guys who work out even a year consistent have a frame totally different from others

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and forevermirin
It feels good. Idc if I can't lift for shit I'm staying in the gym. If I make negative progress to 10kg 1RM bench I'm still going. Never stop going jim

• Woah
It feels good. Idc if I can't lift for shit I'm staying in the gym. If I make negative progress to 10kg 1RM bench I'm still going. Never stop going jim
Yeah bro I lost consistency again but on days I worked out I slept and felt so good

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro