i feel high t af nigga

the MOUSE

the MOUSE

Bones don't lie, Mosley. See you in Animal Park
the winning and superiority hormone. you just have to be superior n keep winning, beating others. perpetual positive feedback loop. otherwise delusionmaxx like visualize yourself beating up strangers, raping women etc. if youre lucky your zygos may start to morph also from the t increase. but downside is may get ingrained into subconscious so if u lose exec function like when doing alcohol, drugs, may turn too low inhib. i never do this tho so it is cost im willing to take. also take creatine, rice, cholesterol, saturated fats, protein, bull testicles, butea superba, proviron.

answer to depression and life is high t. entire world can be falling apart around you n u wont give shit, youll feel good, like a wrestler.

//MOUSE

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Willmogulater
the winning and superiority hormone. you just have to be superior n keep winning, beating others. perpetual positive feedback loop. otherwise delusionmaxx like visualize yourself beating up strangers, raping women etc. if youre lucky your zygos may start to morph also from the t increase. but downside is may get ingrained into subconscious so if u lose exec function like when doing alcohol, drugs, may turn too low inhib. i never do this tho so it is cost im willing to take. also take creatine, rice, cholesterol, saturated fats, protein, bull testicles, butea superba, proviron.
ifuvjnu

you are welcome

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
imagining yourself beating the fuck out of others is great feeling

• Love it
Reactions: the MOUSE
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint