I feel like people here making mean comments about my hair are just jealous

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
Some guys don't know how to react when not every guy has a boring worker drone buzz cut. I bet those haters would be happy if I just shaved it bald so I could join the drones.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Roamer, buflek and 12 others
just about anything would suit your face better, it looks like a thin bowl cut.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kebab Master, Agendum, ;-; and 6 others
imgur wont load can i see ur hair bro i bet its good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buflek, Kebab Master, ;-; and 1 other person
Your hair has no volume

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
@Maesthetics=King is a hating-ass malegazer so ignore his comments. your hairstyle is as peak female appeal as it gets.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roamer, midlatinocel, Deleted member 27472 and 6 others
I'm happy you have hair but I would style it differently. Maybe let it grow and go to barber and ask what he/she would recommend?

Its can be better. Now its a looksmin, but you still get girls so its ok. Only true incels must have everything as perfect as possible in order to at least have a chance to get rejected.

Its can be better. Now its a looksmin, but you still get girls so its ok. Only true incels must have everything as perfect as possible in order to at least have a chance to get rejected.
I agree my hair isn't best, I wish it had some wave so it wouldn't look so boring. It's straight as an arrow.

• +1
Reactions: ronald_98
Proper jealous me

@Maesthetics=King is a hating-ass malegazer so ignore his comments. your hairstyle is as peak female appeal as it gets.
my reaction to this opinion

• JFL
Reactions: Kebab Master, ascension, Deleted member 29078 and 1 other person
Wow, sick hair-do bro

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 29078
Some guys don't know how to react when not every guy has a boring worker drone buzz cut. I bet those haters would be happy if I just shaved it bald so I could join the drones.

Who need hair whein you have these A10 eyes mirin. Might aswell go bald with those beautiful eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Kebab Master
looks like that guy from that movie The Imitation Game

• JFL
Reactions: Kebab Master and Deleted member 29078
there is no way this is real and not a troll

• JFL
Reactions: Kebab Master, Deleted member 27472, ascension and 1 other person
it looks good king 👑

It’s bad bro it’s out of style and makes you look austistic you would ascend if you had a better haircut

Blue pill nonsense

:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ascension

What with your eyes? You have pinpoint pupils. Looks like you just swallowed a blister pack of codeine.

hitler and ss haircuts are the best there have ever been. everything else is shit. long hair on both men and wymxn look like complete and utter shit

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Agendum
Can u post the before and after creatine face? If not dm it?

Mein Furher, you are not you without your hair style. Please listen to reason!
1499ef2a-cb17-428e-a3d2-e838a72ee514-large16x9_hitler.jpg

Trust me bro, I am also like you and hate those npc worker haircuts, I don’t recommend you to cut your hair shorter for but to keep growing it actually, download Pinterest and search for haircuts and you will find huge variety of medium length haircuts, try to replicate that, trust me google haircuts looks like shit and mostly controlled by Jewish propaganda, unlike Pinterest where attractive people are being posted.

Keep looksmaxxing, Try to search for solutions for fine straight hair, I heard stopping using harmful shampoos can help, dye your eyebrows and lashes to a darker color.

Last edited:

You look hyper autistic and a potential school shooter

you are the new badg96

Not ideal for LooksMaxxing.
But you're literally HitlerMaxxing, so you check out for NicheMaxxing.

Maybe some girls are into Hitler.
I do not think you're a ManLet, so it may not work, JFL.