i feel okay being an incel

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

in reality i want to die but i feel comfortable when im alone. all i need is some materials that will make up for bone in my face in order to look as an actual human....

i dont care anymore

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Clark69, BeanletMogger and 2 others
in reality i want to die but i feel comfortable when im alone. all i need is some materials that will make up for bone in my face in order to look as an actual human....

i dont care anymore
Don’t put yourself down boyo it can’t be that bad

Don’t put yourself down boyo it can’t be that bad
i gave up on love since im unnatractive. but i know what to do in detail and that would change my life forever.

i will no longer be a below average looking dude and will finally enjoy life.

but for now i enjoy darkness and the AC hitting my body while i try to sleep, even though now i know a woman will never be satisfied with me and will never love me.

• So Sad
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
Coping-Skills-For-Kids-c22d233fb21b4484a9c662091147e93b.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, humanoidsub7, Deleted member 57356 and 1 other person
i gave up on love since im unnatractive. but i know what to do in detail and that would change my life forever.

i will no longer be a below average looking dude and will finally enjoy life.

but for now i enjoy darkness and the AC hitting my body while i try to sleep, even though now i know a woman will never be satisfied with me and will never love me.
I mean the NTpill has been covered several times on here. But whatever I know some people on here are genuinely suicidal so I don’t know if you’re beyond repair. So I hope the best for you nevertheless👍

I mean the NTpill has been covered several times on here. But whatever I know some people on here are genuinely suicidal so I don’t know if you’re beyond repair. So I hope the best for you nevertheless👍
if there's a chance i would, like if i had a gun next to me atm i would shoot myself.
you see, man, many self made chads have suffered but succeeded. the thing is they waited... and im waiting for my surgeries.

i just want to kill myself in a symbolic way if im still alive. then ill enjoy life living a fantasy with some woman that loves me, if that ever gets to happen.

Nothing wrong about being standardcel but if you are subhuman then there is a problem

Nothing wrong about being standardcel but if you are subhuman then there is a problem
im subhuman and that's the problem. nothing will make up for it.

i need surgery or death. looks or ldar. nothing else to do my situation.

height is okay because 5'10 is fine where i live. but my face is fucked and i need a maxillofacial and eye surgery to make up for my shit face. after that just living as a normie is okay for me.

im subhuman and that's the problem. nothing will make up for it.

i need surgery or death. looks or ldar. nothing else to do my situation.

height is okay because 5'10 is fine where i live. but my face is fucked and i need a maxillofacial and eye surgery to make up for my shit face. after that just living as a normie is okay for me.
If you are white LTN then you are not subhuman.There are millions of dalit shitskins and gooks in this planet.Yea you might be incel for your race but you still mog others.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
If you are white LTN then you are not subhuman.There are millions of dalit shitskins and gooks in this planet.Yea you might be incel for your race but you still mog others.
i know.

knowing my first osteotomy is coming + implants + cantho gives me hope

a user much better than yourself used to have your pfp

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
i dont. fuck the incel caste system