I feel so bad for my mom

fuxkdakikez

fuxkdakikez

Banned
everyone in my family treats her like shit and are so fake to her. she helps them all out and they do nothing in return for her. all this simply because of the way she looks and that she’s a different race from the rest of the family. breaks my heart ngl. I will probably be next in line seen as I look identical to her. love u mom sorry that ur life is the way it is

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AuGoldRum, Tabula Rasa, GuyFromSingapore and 12 others
nigga get yo money up not yo funny up

(make money to bring you and your mom out of that shithole)

• +1
Reactions: AuGoldRum, Nick.Harte, TheMaxxer333 and 6 others
everyone in my family treats her like shit and are so fake to her. she helps them all out and they do nothing in return for her. all this simply because of the way she looks and that she’s a different race from the rest of the family. breaks my heart ngl. I will probably be next in line seen as I look identical to her. love u mom sorry that ur life is the way it is
Time to evilmaxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AuGoldRum, subanimal, CreepyJewel1 and 2 others

Literally why do u want to continue seeing ur mother in this way, I'd slaughter them if they were unpleasant to my mother, u got some cucked thought process otherwise

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, 3virtues, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
I feel bad for your pathetic incel ass
Hahahahaha

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, mogstars, Zenis and 4 others
Whats the race of your other family

Literally why do u want to continue seeing ur mother in this way, I'd slaughter them if they were unpleasant to my mother, u got some cucked thought process otherwise
idk man its never happened to my mom so i dont recognize those feelings

Nigga your mother is literally part of you, your other relatives are nothing compared to her..
You should be protecting her and helping her out

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Nick.Harte and CreepyJewel1
Mine too I feel you brah..they also convinced her to get a divorce so I'm gonna have to share one bed with my dad

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, 3virtues and fuxkdakikez
Negroids, Mongoloids, Caucasoids, are all the same species.

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues

I want to go straight into work but my mom is convincing me to go to uni

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Nigga your mother is literally part of you, your other relatives are nothing compared to her..
You should be protecting her and helping her out
whenever I try to help her she says no and to leave them (relatives) alone. she’s too kind

Just get ur bread up and take ur parents out of that crappy situation then, or just threaten ur relatives 🥰

brutal

Just get ur bread up and take ur parents out of that crappy situation then, or just threaten ur relatives 🥰
they all sizemog me and see me as entertainment I literally can’t do anything

Why is your cuck dad not standing up for her?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte and cashmerefraud
they all sizemog me and see me as entertainment I literally can’t do anything
ok then just moneymax and dip w ur mother, literally saving her mental health and honour aswell as urs, this is ur task bro stop being lazy and get to it

ok then just moneymax and dip w ur mother, literally saving her mental health and honour aswell as urs, this is ur task bro stop being lazy and get to it
I’ve tried man since young I’ve tried to make money nothing fucking works for me and I stg it’s because of my face

I’ve tried man since young I’ve tried to make money nothing fucking works for me and I stg it’s because of my face
what methods u tried? a job aint gonna cut it in this day and age

what methods u tried? a job aint gonna cut it in this day and age
I’ve tried a lot of side hustles like reselling n shit, ive even tried scamming but no one takes me serious.

• JFL
Reactions: 3virtues
Negroids, Mongoloids, Caucasoids, are all the same species.
One of those commit 58% of the violent crimes despite only being 13% of the population

Grind bro help your mom

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Help your mom then stop being a cuck

I wish my family would treat my mom like shit. She is a tertible human being